1. 1. Player of the Game?

• Brett Hundley
    • Vince Biegel
    • Kevin King
    • HaHa Clinton-Dix
    • Tae Adams
    • Jamaal Williams

14 hours ago, kgthekid said:

I bet you the NFL really regrets not flexing this game out when they had the chance

thank you, chicago bears, for allowing this to happen

I too am sorry they didn't flex this game.  The prospect of the entire country watching us in the state we are in now isn't appealing.

21 minutes ago, MathMan said:

An idea for a trick play.

The qb clocks the ball, but instead clocks it off his foot, and catches it again.

He slowly starts jogging toward the sidelines and books it to the endzone.

Maybe we could try that play this weekend 

Illegal though :(

Get ready, guys.  T.J. Watt is going to have two sacks and an interception against us.  Brace yourselves for "We passed on a linebacker who has more interceptions than the cornerback we drafted instead." 

And the sad thing is I don't even completely disagree.

3 hours ago, MathMan said:

An idea for a trick play.

The qb clocks the ball, but instead clocks it off his foot, and catches it again.

He slowly starts jogging toward the sidelines and books it to the endzone.

Maybe we could try that play this weekend 

I like the one I saw on twitter where the WRs hold hands in a circle around the target on a Hail Mary. If a DB tries to break through its pass interference

15 minutes ago, Stevein2012 said:

I like the one I saw on twitter where the WRs hold hands in a circle around the target on a Hail Mary. If a DB tries to break through its pass interference

I'm gonna be our new DC with this. My interview is gonna go great.

4 hours ago, Stevein2012 said:

It wouldn't be interference though if the defender is trying to make a play on the ball.  If anything, it would be interference on one of the receivers for impeding his progress to the ball. 

On 11/25/2017 at 11:55 AM, HorizontoZenith said:

Get ready, guys.  T.J. Watt is going to have two sacks and an interception against us.  Brace yourselves for "We passed on a linebacker who has more interceptions than the cornerback we drafted instead." 

And the sad thing is I don't even completely disagree.

On draft day, I more or less thought of King vs Watt as a coin flip decision.  I don't really have an issue the choice to go with King, but it will still suck if Watt becomes the hands down better player.

Archived