GDT: Cowboys @ Vikings - Dak Prescott vs. Kirko Chainz (Get your popcorn ready)

Tony7188

13 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

Whole NFL game day crew consisting of some actual great NFL players say those picks by Dak last week weren’t his fault and he was playing with anticipation but hey you guys know best. I’m in Minnesota today, so hoping for a pretty good show.

Dude, I’ve been watching talking heads bash him all week. It’s probably been the worst news cycle of his career. It’s not just this forum, and I know you have seen plenty of it this week too. 

47 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Dude, I’ve been watching talking heads bash him all week. It’s probably been the worst news cycle of his career. It’s not just this forum, and I know you have seen plenty of it this week too. 

I really haven’t, outside of perhaps the odd person on ESPN who is less interested in talking legit football and more interested in stirring the pot. There isn’t a rational reason to criticize Dak for the picks. It’s been explained by Dak himself as well as many others. 

1 hour ago, NoFlyZone said:

I really haven’t, outside of perhaps the odd person on ESPN who is less interested in talking legit football and more interested in stirring the pot. There isn’t a rational reason to criticize Dak for the picks. It’s been explained by Dak himself as well as many others. 

I’m willing to give him a pass on the second one, even if it is the quarterback’s job to make sure everyone’s on the same page. If your  number one receiver isn’t on the same page, the QB shares some responsibility. That’s why you see miscues happen more frequently with young quarterbacks than with older veteran quarterbacks(especially those that are considered elite).

The first pick was all him though. There were two receivers in the same area and neither one of them were open so ….don’t throw the ball….especially inside the red zone. You eat the sack, throw it away, you do whatever you gotta do. Throwing the ball into traffic isn’t it the right answer. And it wasn’t a timing thing, he was staring it down. It was a bad decision from the QB. 

Edited by DaBoys

3 hours ago, DaBoys said:

I think the loss of Lewis may hurt more than anything right now. That last play that Allen Lazard made probably doesn’t happen with JLewis in there

I would agree here that we are really missing Lewis.  It will be good though to get Brown back but I am bummed that Barr is not playing if what I read above is true.   And what is status of DLaw zero update on Dallas.com. I can understand after a fashion the D we played against Rogers not willing to comment to a regular blitz.  But man I will be pissed if we continue this game to not have Parsons on the LOS and continue to struggle both stopping the while routinely giving up big plays in the pass game.   

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, quiller said:

I would agree here that we are really missing Lewis.  It will be good though to get Brown back but I am bummed that Barr is not playing if what I read above is true.   And what is status of DLaw zero update on Dallas.com. I can understand after a fashion the D we played against Rogers not willing to comment to a regular blitz.  But man I will be pissed if we continue this game to not have Parsons on the LOS and continue to struggle both stopping the while routinely giving up big plays in the pass game.   

I think the team thought it a waste to use Parsons on the pass rush if GB was just going to run it all game. But having Parsons play traditional LB didn’t really slow down the run, and it really slowed the pass rush. I hope we use him more as a pass rusher. 

• Like 1

Dak was playing like a top 5 QB before this game. The rest of the league copied the game script and we have yet to see Dak quite get back to the level he was at before this game. 

Coming into that game Dak had a QBR over 100 in 8 of his last 13 games.

Dak has had a QBR over 100 just 6 times in the 14 games since Broncos game. 

Well here we go thought Philly was gonna loose two in a row but got some late help to pull out a last minute win.  Did anyone see the PI call/play. Was it more obvious then the no call we got last two min GB game on Gallop and the one with Lamb in OT