Week 12 GDT: CARP WEEK PART II

MWil23

Since no one else signed up for it, I'm stepping up, especially after @Thomas5737 hijacked my thread last week. Well played.

When: Sunday 11/26 at 1:00 PM

BravePhysicalFlounder-size_restricted.gi

Where: Paul Brown Stadium, Cincinnati

sometimes-i-feel-like-im-surrounded-by-c

Channel: CBS, although last week they decided to play the Ravens game over the Browns because CBS didn't even want to show it here in Southwest Ohio, even though the Bengals played at 4:15.

tenor.gif

Now, down to business.

YOUR 0-10 Cleveland Browns take on the 4-6 Bengals, but really, it's a victory for the should be Columbus Carp

RealisticVerifiableHarpseal.gif

Key things to look for:

Will Hue Jackson take Njoku AND Duke Johnson out of the game simultaneously if we actually manage to get into the Red Zone?

not-amused-gif-6.gif

Will Kizer continue his reign of terror, only to be defended by @brownie man before, during, and after the game?

I-OBJECT.gif

Will Duke Johnson break off a 7 yard run only to get the ball 1 more time all game?

EjyxD.gif

Will the 49ers please win at least 1 more game so that we can actually feel comfortable saying we'll have the 1st pick of the draft?

tenor.gif?itemid=3561339

Will Kizer go an entire game without turning the ball over?

giphy.gif

Key matchups:

Dee Haslem vs. Jimmy

Hue Jackson vs. Himself

DeShone Kizer vs. 53% passing

Spencer Drango vs. coordination

Isaiah Crowell's vision vs. open running lanes

Our wide receivers vs. their own hands and inability to separate from stationary defenders

Discuss

We have a better chance this week. this is a pretty bad team. 

the keys to winning begins with two people kizer and Hue. kizer has to not suck. Hue has to help kizer with play calling and plaing to our own strengths, which he probably won't do. 

there running game is super turd. 3.0 ypc. We need to stop it and make them have the worst game of the year running the ball. I hope we cush joe mixon and make him beg for sweet mercy. We need to out muscles there offensive line and thump there TE's and RB's. 

Andy Dalton has been playing decent. The red rocket often suffers under pressure, there OT's are pretty bad. his is a week for MG to show us he was worth no. 1 overall. We need him to have a von miller type game, creating turnovers and hitting the big red D. 

there run defense has been pretty good less than 4YPC. I have no doubt crowell will suck this week, give the ball to Duke or Dayew or someone else. sign someone off the street (not a street worker, rather a FA). 

We need mcCourty to stop AJ green, who needs to be doubles as soon as he goes deep, he can take over a game. 

there corners are pretty decent there linebackers not so much. This would be a great week to target the TE's on our offense, but we won't cos Hue. 

lets go get the W. 

Archived