Week 12 GDT: CARP WEEK PART II

MWil23

1 hour ago, Kiwibrown said:

my enthusiasm for this game is at 0. 

i have been going at 8-9 all year, lasst week game was so deflating. hopefully we win tomorrow, but this season sucks balls. 

You held on much longer than anyone could expect. This has been a pretty stress free season for me because I never had real hopes of a winning season. I expected 4-7 wins depending on how Kizer did. I couldn't have imagined him being this bad but then even if I did I would have expected a win or two by now. Still, after 3 games I had no real expectations for a win. I don't have any this week. It is possible, I don't expect it though. Last week a win was a realistic option, even though I didn't expect it. This week it isn't even realistic, we'd need an error free game and a good defensive effort (Dalton crapping the bed).

4 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

i have been going at 8-9 all year, lasst week game was so deflating. hopefully we win tomorrow, but this season sucks balls. 

It’s been trying, no doubt. My expectations weren’t high to start the year, but it doesn’t make it any easier when you’re watching the game.

Hopefully guys like Coleman, Garrett, Njoku, Peppers, and Gordon have some good games down the stretch and provide some hope for 2018. 

7 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

Wow, you are a true optimist! Even after going 0-4 during the initial stretch of winnable games you kept it that high?!?! Hats off to ya.

10 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

i have been going at 8-9 all year, lasst week game was so deflating. hopefully we win tomorrow, but this season sucks @Thomas5737's old dog eyes. 

I have felt like @bruceb about our team this season, like a duck with water running down his back--can't sink me.  I am comfy with the year two expected bottom scrape.  Now if we are here next year...yikes-o-rama.

3 hours ago, dawgdish said:

Wow, you are a true optimist! Even after going 0-4 during the initial stretch of winnable games you kept it that high?!?! Hats off to ya.

It seemed to me. logically it is impossible to be as bad as we are over a long period of time. 

1 hour ago, Reginaldm9 said:

Burfict gonna get us a W the refs hate him so much. 

the dude is an idiot. He literally got flagged for the same thing a couple games ago. He does it when the receiver isn't even looking at him, and he does it forcefully. if it was just a jostle to knock a guy off their route it wouldn't get called, but the dude straight up looks like he's trying to hurt someone. the NFL is going to protect against that, and its not a Vontaze penalty, he is just the guy stupid enough to continue to do it. 

Archived