Week 12 GDT: CARP WEEK PART II

MWil23

1 hour ago, Reginaldm9 said:

Young Sheldon commercials are really ruining my interest for the NFL. 

it's a great show! honestly the couple of episodes I've watched that have had his dad's football team playing I've seen better football being played than we see every Sunday.

1 minute ago, H2ThaIzzo said:

riiiight. ignore the defender taking two cheap shots but flag the guy who said the last word. Great job NFL

I'd have to guess he said something bad or that the ref told them to stop or he was going to throw a flag and he kept talking.

1 minute ago, Dogbite said:

Bryce Treggs just bought his ticket out of town when Josh Gordon comes back. If I were the head coach anyway. A team struggling to win or even score TDs and this no name scrub cost you a huge penalty. Sorry but that is cutting material.

Exactly. 

That is all

mc

9 minutes ago, H2ThaIzzo said:

I really like Joe but it's a position that I definitely am open to upgrading next year. We get ZERO LB help in coverage. It has to be one of the lowest ranked LB groups in the league at covering the pass

He has nice range on run d but can be negated easily by running straight at him.  And the coverage, we overrate him a lot because he shouldn't even be playing.

Archived