Week 12 Gameday Thread (SNF Edition) - Green Bay Packers (4-7-0) @ Philadelphia Eagles (9-1-0)

Striker

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

If you can't find positives, you're not trying.  It's abundantly clear that the defense isn't playing great, but it's not the abomination that some of you are making it out to be.

They've given up 21 points in 15:06 of game time.   It's abundantly clear that it is an abomination.  What would it take to be critical of the defense?  It doesn't get much worse.

Just now, StatKing said:

They basically gave up 3 tds in a quarter. How is that not an abomination?

I'm not sure where you're getting the idea that I think the defense is playing well.  Because that's anything but the case I'm arguing.  Are we suppose to just say the Eagles' defense is garbage since it took a pass deflection for them to get a stop?

Just now, StatKing said:

This defense is supposed to be top 10. Don't know why people excuse how sub standard they've played this season.

This offense should be top 10.  If you're paying Aaron friggin Rodgers $50M/year, I expect a top 10 offense if he's playing with a bunch of JV wide receivers.