Week 12 Gameday Thread (SNF Edition) - Green Bay Packers (4-7-0) @ Philadelphia Eagles (9-1-0)

Striker

10 hours ago, HighCalebR said:

Watch your mouth! Wheres you learn to talk like that? Toilet school?

I will smash your face into a car windshield. And then take your mother, Dorothy HighCalebR, out for a nice seafood dinner and NEVER call her again! 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Laces Out said:

Rodgers broken thumb and what's looking like a wet Sunday here in Philly doesn't exactly bode well for the already ****e passing game.

So obviously Jones and Dillon will get a combined 12-16 run calls.

Nice of you to bring the whine for Thanksgiving. 

• Like 2

Really looking forward to the game but don't have a good feeling about this one. Philly has the D line and corners to match up well against the Packer's offense, and while Philly's O has somewhat been exposed as being little more than window dressing, that's really all it takes to confuse the defense. Hope I'm wrong! 

On 11/23/2022 at 8:55 AM, Pugger said:

I will be shocked if we find a way to pull this one off.  We just don't have the horses to go into Philly and get the upset.  I just want us to not get embarrassed on national TV like MN did against Dallas, play well and let the chips fall as they may.  I also hope nobody else gets seriously injured.  

Yeah well ... I don't know.  I feel like if we lose but keep losing close ones, this organization will just keep the status quo and make no changes in the front office and coaching staff.  As much as I'd hate a big margin loss to watch, at least then the fire might start raining down harder on Gute and LaFleur to a point where local media or beat writers start demanding change and Murphy might feel the pressure to make those changes or be fired.

Anyway, that's my look at it, either win or lose big and you might have a win-win situation.

Edited by LLcheesehead12