49ers 2024 Salary Cap Thread, Cap Room=$6,197,214 as of 4/13/24

49erscap

• 1 month later...

With the season pretty much over, regular season, the 49ers should carryover somewhere in the $5.278 million range, plus an additional $6.613 million in adjustments/credits, 49ers should have some cap room, depending on what they do with their RFAs.

• Like 5

9 hours ago, StevenK said:

Do you think we will adjust CMC’s contract? I think he’s set to make 12mil or a large amount. 

I think it'd be wise to redo his deal, saves $8.576M, here are the best restructure candidates.

RB Christian McCaffrey – $8.576 million max, $7,146,666 minimum

TE George Kittle – $8.456 million max, $7,927,500 minimum

LT Trent Williams – $14.588 million max, $13,676,250 minimum

DT Arik Armstead – $11.78 million max, $11,043,750 minimum

MLB Fred Warner – $9.476 million max, $8,883,750 minimum

I wouldn't touch Armstead's deal, not till 2024 when I'd extend him, Kittle also I wouldn't touch the deal, just because we just redid both of their deals this season. Trent I would consider if we NEED cap room to sign outside FAs, and Warner makes sense, they'd save $18.052M by redoing CMC & Warner's deal.

I can see them redoing CMC's deal completely, like an extension, new deal, new APY, which is $15M or $16M I think, but $12M or so with the 49ers.

• Like 2

On 1/7/2023 at 10:21 PM, 49erscap said:

With the season pretty much over, regular season, the 49ers should carryover somewhere in the $5.278 million range, plus an additional $6.613 million in adjustments/credits, 49ers should have some cap room, depending on what they do with their RFAs.

So 25 million in space on a 225 cap limit? 

6 hours ago, Forge said:

So 25 million in space on a 225 cap limit? 

I have an article coming out today on my site that breaks down this, basically they'd have like $20M, but that's before they get to 51 players, plus they have to tender/re-sign their RFAs & Jauan Jennings($940K tender).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 49erscap said:

I have an article coming out today on my site that breaks down this, basically they'd have like $20M, but that's before they get to 51 players, plus they have to tender/re-sign their RFAs & Jauan Jennings($940K tender).

Bosa I imagine is about to get a big chunk of that! 

36 minutes ago, StevenK said:

Bosa I imagine is about to get a big chunk of that! 

You'd think right? But he has a huge cap number, $17M+, forget exact number, they'll lower it down to around $8M-$10M ish, and save some cap room, plus deal likely won't happen until August, hopefully they do it ASAP after the season is officially over, just get it over with, pay the man his $35M a yr 5yr extension, $110M GTD, $80M Fully GTD.

• Like 2

• 49erscap changed the title to 49ers 2024 Salary Cap Thread, Cap Room=$6,197,214 as of 4/13/24