Justin Herbert [QB, Oregon]

Elusive_Tiger

I have absolutely loved the guy just watching him casually. I was excited to see how he carried over last year's momentum into this year and he didn't disappoint. I don't know what took the Ducks so long to play him last year but as somebody else said, this team can contend with anybody with Herbert in and they look like dogcrap without him. I'm really excited to see how he continues to develop. Not sure if it had anything to do with the leg injury he had as a sophomore in high school, but hard to believe a big athlete like Herbert who can sling the ball was getting more FCS interest than FBS.

22 minutes ago, Oregon Ducks said:

He's got the goods. Want to see how he performs in big games...but we have haven't played in any...yet.

I mean, he played against three teams ranked in the top 16 at the time last year and played decent in all of them. We'll see what kind of bowl game they get with a Civil War win. If it isn't a decent opponent and a weak non-conference next year, won't see Herbert tested again until Stanford comes to town next September. 

Archived