BDL 2022 Week 11 - Singapore Sentinels @ Death Valley Nightmare

RedGold

Who Wins?   

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Singapore Sentinels
    • Death Valley Nightmare

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/24/2022 at 05:00 AM

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I think Singapore came in ready To stop the run and DV didn’t seem poised to do that, especially with The IRL production for DV more or less underwhelming this week. Close game, nod goes to Singapore.

It is really interesting That you think my defense cannot stop Is running game but his lack of defensive line can.

To be fair if anybody thought you were voting for me they have not been paying attention since you lost last week

14 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

It is really interesting That you think my defense cannot stop Is running game but his lack of defensive line can.

Put it in your gameplan next time

14 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

To be fair if anybody thought you were voting for me they have not been paying attention since you lost last week

LOL

Yes it’s all personal against you. Go pound sand 

On 11/20/2022 at 10:22 AM, RedGold said:

I will line them up to the outer edge of the Defense to force the running game inside. I don't believe they will be able ro consistently run the ball against our interior DL.

Again to the run,  I've stated before we want to try to keep them to the inside,  with Wagner, Chinn, and Holland covering the shallow and intermediate zones, they will be our primary run defense outside of the edges of the Dline.

Should they decide to start Daniel Jones instead of Carr, I will be prepared,  Chinn' role will shift from exclusively being the flat zone/shallow middle to his side, his primary assignment will be as a Spy on Jones. This will be the plan in "Jones packages" as well if they are present during the game.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Put it in your gameplan next time

LOL

Yes it’s all personal against you. Go pound sand 

Um.. i did..

Bro You made it personal. You can say what you want but you brought up specifically Derek Henry and His statistics, It's not Nick Chubb or Saquon Barkley or the number Of other running back who didn't have a good week. You brought up one running back that happens To be on A division rivals team who you need to lose in order to win the division.

You attempted to call me out for Box score scouting and then chose to do that on this game this week. Yes somehow I am gaslighting you. 

Anyway I'm not gonna continue to go back-and-forth, It is what it is and it is exactly what I expected.

I'm going to sit back and hope everybody else actually reads the game plan and makes an intelligent decision one way or another. Whether that decision is for Singapore or for Death Valley doesn't make it any less intelligent but it makes it more intelligent than they are basing it on the active players and game plan

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

Anyway I'm not gonna continue to go back-and-forth, It is what it is and it is exactly what I expected.

I'm going to sit back and hope everybody else actually reads the game plan and makes an intelligent decision one way or another. Whether that decision is for Singapore or for Death Valley doesn't make it any less intelligent but it makes it more intelligent than they are basing it on the active players and game plan

Lol it’s 2-2 man

24 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Um.. i did..

Bro You made it personal. You can say what you want but you brought up specifically Derek Henry and His statistics, It's not Nick Chubb or Saquon Barkley or the number Of other running back who didn't have a good week. You brought up one running back that happens To be on A division rivals team who you need to lose in order to win the division.

You attempted to call me out for Box score scouting and then chose to do that on this game this week. Yes somehow I am gaslighting you. 

I’ve voted against you three times in three years and caught grief all three times. 

PSA:

I am DONE voting in this league forever 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Well, this feels likea throwback run the ball all day game.  DV has the advantage in the run game as the Sing depth is not great but I do like they finally have Nwosu at edge and not covering dudes.  On the other side, Singapore wants to run, and DV just completely ignores it, so that will likely work as well.  I think Carr would hit Adams for a late score as the DV game plan works against them as it keeps the game close and lets a playmaker make a play late.  If I was voting, it would be Singapore 17-16

I'm not really sure how I am ignoring his running game.

In fact I made 2 separate statements. One was formation specific and 1 was not, On purpose. It involved 3 players not on the defensive line and the defense of line how I would approach their run game. So tell me again how I am ignoring it

On 11/20/2022 at 1:22 PM, RedGold said:

Defense

In the 4-2-5 Bobby Wagner will be responsible for the middle zone and flat area to his side, Jeremy Chinn wiĺl be responsible for the zone to his side of the field to include the flat.  I will line them up to the outer edge of the Defense to force the running game inside. I don't believe they will be able ro consistently run the ball against our interior DL.

----------- 

Again to the run,  I've stated before we want to try to keep them to the inside,  with Wagner, Chinn, and Holland covering the shallow and intermediate zones, they will be our primary run defense outside of the edges of the Dline.