BDL 2022 Week 11 - Lancaster Werewolves @ Rome Eternals

VigilantZombie

Who Wins?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Lancaster Werewolves
    • Rome Eternals

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/24/2022 at 05:00 AM

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

So here's the thing, I have never been the guy to look at Individual weeks statistics. Despite all of the Box score scouting going on lately By other people that's just not my style.

I have read through both game plans I think both of them are very good. Having said that With TJ Watt coming back, I think that gives the Lancaster' defense enough of an edge to disrupt the basketball Game of Rome in a very good and competitive.

24-21 Lancaster

Damn it, I knew I should have rostered LeBron this week 

• Like 2

I am going to give the edge to the Home team this week in a close one. 

While getting Watt back will help Lancaster, Matt Judon is having a Defensive POY season so far. Milano has also been on fire.

I think with the bit of a stumble lately from another MVP candidate in Hurts Rome takes this one. 24-21.

Both teams look to be running into brick walls here in this match up. I think the spy is a good idea against Hurts, and I think Rodrigo getting extensive playing time here today for Lancaster is a good thing for him too.

In the end, one of these teams will need to make a play through the air to win this game and I like Lancasters secondary just a liiiiiittle bit more. Really good game plans.

On 9/11/2022 at 1:25 PM, RedGold said:

Intro

looking to start the season on a strong note against an incredibly talented defensive juggernaut in Lancaster. Kudos to Racks as he begins to transition the team into an offensive powerhouse with Trevor Lawrence leading the way for their team. 

Defense

As avid believers of Lawrence, we think he’s capable of taking Lancaster to the Biz Bowl this year. He’s still the phenomenal prospect that we loved although the draft process and want to make life difficult for him.

This is week 1.

On 11/20/2022 at 2:29 PM, wwhickok said:

Lancaster

For a team that was often predicted to be one of, if not the worst teams, coming into this season, we’re hungry to prove everyone wrong and get in. 

Cmon @rackcs. Pretty you were the one most modest on your team. At least I wasn’t. Though what you’ve had to endure with Lawrence not being the guy and injuries to Watt AND Bosa deserves praise.

I get the talent of the Lancaster defense being a problem but not so much to bench Cooper. Another defensive game as I think Rome’s defensive game plan puts them in a position to handle a relatively straight forward offense. But I also think the Lancaster defense stands out and the heavy commitment to the run becomes an issue as the Lancaster offense gets going. Thus, in a close game that sees offense get going in the 2nd half (common theme this week), Lancaster gets going and closes the game out with a long drive.

26-20.

10 minutes ago, MD4L said:

This is week 1.

Cmon @rackcs. Pretty you were the one most modest on your team. At least I wasn’t. Though what you’ve had to endure with Lawrence not being the guy and injuries to Watt AND Bosa deserves praise.

Go back and see people doing team rankings before the season and people doing early mocks where they predicted the order. I was often ranked at or near the bottom. Yes my defense was often praised but my team as a whole was usually ranked very low.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, MD4L said:

This is week 1.

Using the search function on this site on my phone is not working very well but here's one I was able to find