BDL 2022 Week 11 - Cancun Kaiju @ Seoul Dragons

VigilantZombie

Who Wins?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/24/2022 at 05:00 AM

I personally don't think the mistake of having 9 on the bench in this situation makes that much of a difference. Reynolds did it did not play & Volson had a below avg game. So really it doesn't matter who you choose there it changes nothing for cancun.

Plus it's an error that other people have made probably including myself and it won't be the last time it happens

Now to be completely honest, I just don't necessarily See the dragons being able to formulate enough offense In this game to be able to overcome what Cancun is bringing to the table, even with the injuries.

I think Seoul as the ability to keep it close for a while, but i see a 4th qtr pull away by Cancun.

31-17 Cancun

1 hour ago, wwhickok said:

I personally don't think the mistake of having 9 on the bench in this situation makes that much of a difference. Reynolds did it did not play & Volson had a below avg game. So really it doesn't matter who you choose there it changes nothing for cancun.

Plus it's an error that other people have made probably including myself and it won't be the last time it happens

It isn't actually.  I check every week.  It's something I always bring up when I see it.  Obviously not a game breaker here but we can't let people do it for questionable guys otherwise everyone will just start putting them in every week. Pray that they play and if they don't we just go, welp that guy didn't play so it doesn't matter

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

It isn't actually.  I check every week.  It's something I always bring up when I see it.  Obviously not a game breaker here but we can't let people do it for questionable guys otherwise everyone will just start putting them in every week. Pray that they play and if they don't we just go, welp that guy didn't play so it doesn't matter

I agree with you 100%. What I meant is I think that depending on who you choose to leave off it might not impact the game much.

For me they didn't impact the game enough to change my decision however, I agree with the point you are making.

The 3 obvious choices to potentially leave off as a voter is Josh Reynolds, Elijah Moore, Or Volson.

I would argue that the reason Elijah more is an option is because he is listed below and inactive WR on the bench

Edited by wwhickok

On 11/22/2022 at 9:22 AM, bcb1213 said:

That's why I went with the bottom guy on the list.

Cancun improved their oline and I don't think Seoul will have much luck against it with their run game. Additionally Seoul took a hit to their coverage which only helps Mahomes in play action.

Edited by PR
  • Like 1

I get wanting to emphasize the run game but with Mahomes at QB, that seems like out coaching yourself with rookie CBs on the outside.

I like the detailed gameplan to stop Kelce but after what I saw this week even with Russell, I think he gets his own which helps in a game like this when the opposing team is trying to control the game with an asset like Mahomes. 

So I think Kenneth Walker performes well and Wilson finds ways to get Kelce and even Pickens going. I think that forces Mahomes to throw more then anticipated which helps Cancun against the secondary. Even with Kirby Joseph getting his hands on the ball at some point, I think Mahomes eventually finds his stride with Olave and Sutton making plays. They make one more play, and Russell throws an incompletion on Seoul’s final offensive snaps.

Cancun 28-24.