BDL 2022 Week 11 - Cancun Kaiju @ Seoul Dragons

VigilantZombie

Who Wins?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/24/2022 at 05:00 AM

I was back and forth and I waited so long as I was unsure but because this matchup's result is set I'll just vote for Seoul because I like their passing attack vs Cancun's defense.

Cancun is letting Seoul have the middle of the field and Seoul is taking advantage of wanting to throw the ball. Seoul said they expect Kelce to get the attention and will let him draw attention from Slayton who will line up near him. And they are running Floods concept which looks to be the best bet to get their guys open while still letting Kelce get in there with his own skill in the short/medium game. Cancun says they'll welcome if Seoul goes counter to their defensive gameplan but I see no real reason why that would actually be the case. I was still torn because of the other side of the ball with Cancun's strengths and Seoul's weakness of their own on D. I am still torn actually but since it doesn't matter I want to give Seoul their kudos for a great offensive plan vs this D.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, LAOJoe said:

was back and forth and I waited so long as I was unsure but because this matchup's result is set I'll just vote for Seoul because I like their passing attack vs Cancun's defense.

Cancun is letting Seoul have the middle of the field and Seoul is taking advantage of wanting to throw the ball.

I actually said I’m taking away the middle of the field 😂 

I think there's something that people need to understand & acknowledge.

For every action There is an equal in opposite reaction.

So on one hand a team says They are taking away the middle, That suggests that there is space to the outside. A team might say they are taking away all of the short And intermediate stuff. That suggests the deep stuff is open. A team might say they are Hi Hyper focused on shutting down the running game which means the passing game is going to find some success. Or they might B hyperfocused on shutting down the passing game which means the running game is going to have some success.

This is true in any football game at any level. It is absolutely impossible to shut everything down and take everything away. You might write that you are doing so in your game plan but if people are actually being realistic and logical they are smart enough to know that that is impossible. I'm not Specifically talking about This game but it is very True in this game but I am talking about everybody's game

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wwhickok said:

I think there's something that people need to understand & acknowledge.

For every action There is an equal in opposite reaction.

So on one hand a team says They are taking away the middle, That suggests that there is space to the outside. A team might say they are taking away all of the short And intermediate stuff. That suggests the deep stuff is open. A team might say they are Hi Hyper focused on shutting down the running game which means the passing game is going to find some success. Or they might B hyperfocused on shutting down the passing game which means the running game is going to have some success.

This is true in any football game at any level. It is absolutely impossible to shut everything down and take everything away. You might write that you are doing so in your game plan but if people are actually being realistic and logical they are smart enough to know that that is impossible. I'm not Specifically talking about This game but it is very True in this game but I am talking about everybody's game

It’s time we move to simulation. People don’t know match coverage or what two high means and I’m tired of arguing every week with people who cherry pick a statement or two. I’m not even taking to anyone in particular. I’m kinda over all of this.