Week 12 GDT: Bills at Lions for a turkey feast

Trentwannabe

401437857.png?templateId=espn.com.share.

The 7-3 Bills will go back to Detroit just a few days after playing a “home” game there against Cleveland. This will be the Bills 3rd thanksgiving game in 4 years, having beat Dallas and New Orleans previously.

Buffalo has been hit by the injury bug all season and the newest concerns are C Mitch Morse and DE AJ Epenesa. Kaiir Elam and Tremaine Edmunds could both be back this week.

The Lions are a hard coached team with good WRs and a strong RB duo. They are riding high on a 3 game win streak. Can the Bills avoid losing a 3rd game in 4 weeks? The offense can’t continue to settle for 3’s over 7’s

Ill say we see some Thanksgiving magic from Allen again.

Bills 31
Lions 20

15 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Gonna be a tough day against that Lions offense missing Edmunds, offense has to be better Thursday than they were yesterday if we don't wanna lose this game.

Going to need another stellar day from the DL. I’m glad they don’t have Hockenson because he would absolutely abuse Dodson. I wonder if Klein gets the start this week instead. 

On 11/22/2022 at 3:16 PM, Trentwannabe said:

Video from practice showed Ryan Bates snapping to Allen. I much prefer that over GVR. Imagine either Quessenberry or Hart start at RG.

After watching Quessenberry getting bent over and abused against the Jets. Rather him not even see the field again unless it's at Guard