Week 12 GDT: Bills at Lions for a turkey feast

Trentwannabe

26 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

This. He’s clearly too hurt, but if he’s going to play then he deserves the blame for bad play, just as much as he does for the money throw at the end and the heroics of battling through the pain.

If he wants to be the big tough dumb football player he's gotta eat that he's basically just 2019 Allen right now.

35 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

This. He’s clearly too hurt, but if he’s going to play then he deserves the blame for bad play, just as much as he does for the money throw at the end and the heroics of battling through the pain.

No doubt he needs to play better. Our OL, especially the backup scraps we had today have done him no favours. 

On the flip side, Dorsey needs to scheme up some gimmies early in the game to get things rolling 

56 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

If he wants to be the big tough dumb football player he's gotta eat that he's basically just 2019 Allen right now.

Yep. I will say this though, the team has to help him from himself. Keenum may be the best back up in the league. We lost to Minnesota anyways, and he should’ve been able to beat the Browns and Lions to let Josh heal up. 

Like i said before i firmly believe most of this is injury related, but he should also be held accountable if he’s on the field. Both can be true.

Hey we stole a W. I'll take it.

The defense needs to be better at tackling, Dane Jackson might be one of the worst starting CBs in the league, he gets burnt almost every play. Milano is HIM. Oliver is a beast. McDermott and Frazier seemed to FREAK OUT immediately after Miller went down. They started blitzing like it was going out of style, Our D is not built like that especially with the injuries to the secondary. 

Josh needs to be smarter in the RZ. Dorsey needs to be more creative in the redzone. 

UGHGHGHGHGHGHGH this game was so bad but man am I relieved to get the W. 

HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL, on to NE. 

1 hour ago, Tommy_C said:

Hey we stole a W. I'll take it.

The defense needs to be better at tackling, Dane Jackson might be one of the worst starting CBs in the league, he gets burnt almost every play. Milano is HIM. Oliver is a beast. McDermott and Frazier seemed to FREAK OUT immediately after Miller went down. They started blitzing like it was going out of style, Our D is not built like that especially with the injuries to the secondary. 

Josh needs to be smarter in the RZ. Dorsey needs to be more creative in the redzone. 

UGHGHGHGHGHGHGH this game was so bad but man am I relieved to get the W. 

HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL, on to NE. 

Dane has really struggled lately. I knew going against WR1 would be a lot but it has been bad. Have to think Elam and White will be the starters by playoff time. 

Really hope we get Rousseau back this week. He and Edmunds being out has made our run defense that much worse