Week 12 Games

Leader

4 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

You're an idiot if you think attacking Rodgers means anything to me. I'm Rodgers biggest critic on this site. Enjoy your QB, my guy. He ain't it but I'm glad you're enjoying his average *** play, much like Vikings fans enjoying Kirk Cousins. Best of luck to you lmao.

Ah good so you have literally nothing to say against my point. Can just say you don’t know what you’re talking about. You were the one brought Rodgers up in comparison in the first place… which is the only reason why I mentioned him. How this all goes way over your head is truly impressive.

Edited by NoFlyZone

1 minute ago, NoFlyZone said:

Ah good so you have literally nothing to say against my point. Can just say you don’t know what you’re talking about. You were the one brought Rodgers up in comparison in the first place… which is the only reason why I mentioned him. How this all goes way over your head is truly impressive.

Yeah go back and read the initial statement lol. I said Rodgers has at least earned his contract (you know, won a Super Bowl and 4 MVPs), Dak's done nothing but be Kirk Cousins and got paid $40 Million due to Jerry Jones's desperation to have even a decent QB.

Regardless, I don't much care. You enjoy your overpaid QB and I'll lament mine. Toodles.

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Yeah go back and read the initial statement lol. I said Rodgers has at least earned his contract (you know, won a Super Bowl and 4 MVPs), Dak's done nothing but be Kirk Cousins and got paid $40 Million due to Jerry Jones's desperation to have even a decent QB.

Regardless, I don't much care. You enjoy your overpaid QB and I'll lament mine. Toodles.

Right, and I explained why that was stupid statement. We’ve been over this. 

3 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

Ha screw you Vikings nice pic Cousins just threw.  Pummled last week and the losing streak will continue.  Time for the annual Viking meltdown.  So it has been written so it shall be done.  Time for another drink...

They probably win this game.

Just now, NoFlyZone said:

Right, and I explained why that was stupid statement. We’ve been over this. 

You paid $40 Million for Kirk Cousins. We paid $50 Million for a 4 time NFL MVP and a Super Bowl Champion. We are not the same.

Feel free to at me when Dak does anything noteworthy in his career.

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

You paid $40 Million for Kirk Cousins. We paid $50 Million for a 4 time NFL MVP and a Super Bowl Champion. We are not the same.

Is NFZ a vikings and cowboys fan then?

Im confused

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Zero substance to anything you say, it’s cool.

2 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

Zero substance to anything you say, it’s cool.

What am I supposed to say to a homer? Dak's a glorified Kirk Cousins due to the team he plays for. Dak's done nothing notable in his career. He's 1-3 in the playoffs. He's a volume stat QB and wishes he could make throws that Aaron's capable of making on a consistent basis.

LIS, at me when Dak does something other than be Kirk Cousins. 

4 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

What am I supposed to say to a homer? Dak's a glorified Kirk Cousins due to the team he plays for. Dak's done nothing notable in his career. He's 1-3 in the playoffs. He's a volume stat QB and wishes he could make throws that Aaron's capable of making on a consistent basis.

LIS, at me when Dak does something other than be Kirk Cousins. 

Again, no substance. Thanks for telling me team record in the playoffs and then baselessly discrediting his actual individual production and the fact that he has been a huge part of one of the best offensive attacks in the league. 
Casual take is casual.

Rodgers was MVP last season and was trash in the playoffs. He hasn’t been especially good in the playoffs in general lately despite the personal awards. What exactly does that tell you. This shouldn’t be so hard to understand lol.

Edited by NoFlyZone

1 minute ago, NoFlyZone said:

Again, no substance. Thanks for telling me team record in the playoffs and then baselessly discrediting his actual individual production and the fact that he has been a huge part of one of the best offensive attacks in the league. 
Casual take is casual.

I'm literally giving you the chance to at me when he does something worth a damn. What more do you want? You have all the leverage. At me and bury me when Dak does it. You'll have ample time to prove me wrong. 

Not casual either. Dak can't make elite QB throws. Never has been able to. He's Kirk Cousins. You'll have every opportunity to prove me wrong in the future. 

You've yet to prove to me, mind you, that he's not Kirk Cousins, either. So "casual take is casual" goes both ways. Homer take is homer. Maybe one day the Cowboys will do something this millennium.