Week 12 Games

Leader

18 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

Rodgers was MVP last season and was trash in the playoffs. He hasn’t been especially good in the playoffs in general lately despite the personal awards. What exactly does that tell you. This shouldn’t be so hard to understand lol.

Remind me. How's Dak been? Or the Cowboys in general? 6 playoff games in over a decade? Wow. Big time football down there in Texas, hey? Aaron has more wins than Dak in Cowboy Stadium in the playoffs FFS.

LOL wait. The Cowboys have 3 total playoff wins since 2000 FFS. Probably shouldn't talk **** about Aaron's "recent" playoff performances.

Edited by beekay414

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Remind me. How's Dak been? Or the Cowboys in general? 6 playoff games in over a decade? Wow. Big time football down there in Texas, hey? Aaron has as many wins as Dak in Cowboy Stadium in the playoffs.

You’re an idiot. I didn’t come in here saying that Dak is HoF bound — just explained what he has meant to his team/ offense. You’re literally sitting here making up your own scenarios and then acting like your clowning someone bringing up team record in the playoffs as if that is an individual statistic.. when it isn’t. You ignored my point about Rodgers playing well enough to win MVP and yet his team got punched in the teeth in the playoffs. In general you ignore everything I say while ranting to yourself about irrelevant talking to points… so not sure what the point is here. Don’t really feel like spoon feeding you how lost you are when I can just watch football.

6 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

You’re an idiot. I didn’t come in here saying that Dak is HoF bound — just explained what he has meant to his team/ offense. You’re literally sitting here making up your own scenarios and then acting like your clowning someone bringing up team record in the playoffs as if that is an individual statistic.. when it isn’t. You ignored my point about Rodgers playing well enough to win MVP and yet his team got punched in the teeth in the playoffs. In general you ignore everything I say while ranting to yourself about irrelevant talking to points… so not sure what the point is here. Don’t really feel like spoon feeding you how lost you are when I can just watch football.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL (I hate Aaron Rodgers, I ignored nothing)

I'm glad you're enjoying Dak. My condolences. LIS, at me when he does something worthwhile and isn't Kirk Cousins. You have all the leverage here. Enjoy.

Reminder, Aaron's won as many playoff games in Cowboy Stadium as Cowboy QBs. You came into this forum yourself. You can calmly walk your *** out.

Edited by beekay414

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL (I hate Aaron Rodgers, I ignored nothing)

I'm glad you're enjoying Dak. My condolences. LIS, at me when he does something worthwhile and isn't Kirk Cousins. You have all the leverage here. Enjoy.

Reminder, Aaron's won as many playoff games in Cowboy Stadium as Cowboy QBs. You came into this forum yourself. You can calmly walk your *** out.

Again, you’re an idiot. I could literally copy paste my last response to you. Not going to keep repeating myself when you should just go back and read. Playoff records don’t solely define how good a QB is — that is a team statistic. 

Just now, NoFlyZone said:

Again, you’re an idiot. I could literally copy paste my last response to you. Not going to keep repeating myself when you should just go back and read. Playoff records don’t solely define how good a QB is — that is a team statistic. 

Yes, do me a solid and keep calling me an idiot. That'll really help you out. 

@CWood21 @Packerraymond

3 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

Lol cry to the mods when you come out the gates with inflammatory statements. Cry me a river. 

inflammatory statements? I said Dak sucked lol. **** right off back to your ****ty forum any time now. Or do they not take you seriously either?

Edited by beekay414