GDT - Week 12 - We go to Minnesota (Happy Thanksgiving!)

Iron_man

The good news is that the past two weeks is why I'm not giving up on Mac; he's been playing better. This game alone makes you wonder what he can do if he had a full time OC and QB coach that is all in on that side of the ball.

Edited by biggie.
  • Like 2

I watched it until 26 all then skipped to the end to save myself some heartbreak. 

I gather the Henry overturn, no flag on the return and the running into the kicker were the difference.

However that would all be moot if the pass rush had showed up 

It's a shame because the Vikings were there to be had today. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vike daddy said:

not on Thursday nights for what that's worth. he's 3-1 now.

good game, guys. could have gone either way. best of success to you for the rest of the season.

Hey vike daddy good to see you! Yeah it was a good game. I thought the Patriots were going to get curb stomped given how anemic their offense was last Sunday. I think I would have preferred the stomping because I wouldn't have got my hopes up just to have them frustratingly crushed. I'd like to see the Vikings win a Super Bowl one of these days so hopefully this is their year.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, biggie. said:

The good news is that the past two weeks is why I'm not giving up on Mac; he's been playimg better. This game alone makes you wonder what he can do if he had a full time OC and QB coach that is all in on that side of the ball.

Makes me also wonder why an NFL team coached by the GOAT doesn’t have a full time OC or QB coach. Especially one with a promising young QB.

i mean, what is that? 

Edited by Hunter2_1