Week 12 other games GDT

SteelKing728

3 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

Brilliant idea!

Do we want Green Bay to win, helping us maybe get the #2 seed, or Philly to knock out the Pack for good?

We want Green Bay to win. The Pack can put up a valiant effort for the rest of the year and go on a run for a Wild Card spot...and we can knock them out for good in Lambeau on the last day of the season. 

• Like 2

On 11/22/2022 at 4:38 PM, swede700 said:

I don't believe there's going to be any way to catch Philly, so I suggest just knock out the Packers for good.  Don't give them any hope whatsoever.  

Can’t forget about Dallas either. We’ve lost to both teams and both teams look more likely to land the 1 and 2 seeds. 

2 minutes ago, JDBrocks said:

Only one of them can be a top 4 seed.

Oh yeah! What I meant is I think it will end up being Philly and Dallas as the two top teams with SF closely behind them. Just don’t see MN in that tier. Feels like they should be in the Giants or Commanders tier. basically fringe playoff team. We’re lucky the north is terrible this year and how the schedule has played out. 

• Like 1

Bills up 14-7, with 8 minutes to go in the first half.

I read how in their snow moved game to Ford Field they asked to be the visiting team, even though they would have been the home team in Buffalo obviously.

They chose to be the visitors then because they knew they'd be the visitors today, so it prepared them for it.

Smart thinking.

Edited by vike daddy