Wk 12 - Dueling Farewell Tours - suʍoɹq and Bucs

Bucketheadsdad

Who cares?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who cares? At this point, who REALLY cares?

• Nobody
    • A few of us
    • Most of us
    • The Turducken
    • Nick Chubb

Well, that trip to Detroit was uninspiring.  We did a few things well, but since this team is seemingly incapable of stopping the run.  (Gonna go out on a limb and speculate that that doesn't exactly get fixed this week.) 

This team doesn't deserve memes or gifs in the original post of this GDT. 

Please feel free to add your own memes and gifs to share how you feel about this year.

On a sad note, the Jacoby Brissett era is coming to an end.  There have been a few miscues, but overall he has been everything we could have asked for and more in this self imposed idiotic situation that this organization has created.

Next week, he's going to be holding a clipboard in Houston as the quarter billion dollar man returns to the scene of the crime(s).  Should be interesting, but I must admit that I'm going to feel the urge to shower (alone) after watching the team in Houston.

That being said, the 22 season is over, and it is all about building for 2023.  https://fbschedules.com/2023-cleveland-browns-schedule/

Thus is the life of being a supporter of this dismal club. 

A club that through this most recent trip to Detroit (Buffalo), has won 123 games, lost 255 games and tied 1.  (67.4% LOSING percentage)

I for one am thankful this week of Thanksgiving, for all of you who've shared in this Herculean feat of maintaining our sports sanity while supporting this perpetually dysfunctional organization.

Tom Hanks Thank You GIF

Oh, one other thing.  It is highly likely that this is the last time that her

model s fashion GIF

soon to be ex will be in uniform in Cleveland.

Edited by Bucketheadsdad
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Well, that trip to Detroit was uninspiring.  We did a few things well, but since this team is seemingly incapable of stopping the run.  (Gonna go out on a limb and speculate that that doesn't exactly get fixed this week.) 

This team doesn't deserve memes in the original post of this GDT. 

Please feel free to add your own memes and gifs to share how you feel about this year.

On a sad note, the Jacoby Brissett era is coming to an end.  There have been a few miscues, but overall he has been everything we could have asked for and more in this self imposed idiotic situation that this organization has created.

Next week, he's going to be holding a clipboard in Houston as the quarter billion dollar man returns to the scene of the crime(s).  Should be interesting, but I must admit that I'm going to feel the urge to shower (alone) after watching the team in Houston.

That being said, the 22 season is over, and it is all about building for 2023.  https://fbschedules.com/2023-cleveland-browns-schedule/

Thus is the life of being a supporter of this dismal club. 

A club that through this most recent trip to Detroit (Buffalo), has won 123 games, lost 255 games and tied 1.  (67.4% LOSING percentage)

I for one am thankful this week of Thanksgiving, for all of you who've shared in this Herculean feat of maintaining our sports sanity while supporting this perpetually dysfunctional organization.

Tom Hanks Thank You GIF

Oh, one other thing.  It is highly likely that this is the last time that her

model s fashion GIF

soon to be ex will be in uniform in Cleveland.

Dog Morning GIF

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DawgX said:

The GOAT is gonna absolutely exploit our simple, sad defense.

Truthfully dawg

If cliff Kingsbury comes available 

Could we make Dorsey are gm

And sort out the rest of this team.

That is absolutely the biggest travesty seeing Detroit and Jets ahead of us.

14 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Someone hopped the fence and vandalized the field with golf cart donuts. Should have done more damage tbh.

https://www.news5cleveland.com/sports/browns/video-firstenergy-stadium-field-torn-up-by-unknown-driver-browns-notify-police

That (steam, yeah I know it isn't one) roller going across the field is such a unique metaphor for this organization. 

• Like 1

I find it fitting that our last game before our new chapter of actually having a franchise quarterback begins the week after playing the goat. 

somewhat symbolic of the passing of the torch. 

Hard to say we win with the backup center situation. But I do think we’ve got a shot. It’s all about sustaining drives. The fact we’ve been turning that ball over and not sustaining drives has been the biggest reason for losing lately.