Week 12: CHI Bears vs NY Jets

Bobby816

1 hour ago, GangGreen420 said:

I highly doubt it’s Flacco

they elevated White and said it was to see what they might have in him. Which is likely nothing, but better than Wilson 

I think us being in a playoff hunt might change that though.

I expect we announce Wilson as the starter today with nothing beyond that said really. But we all know how short of a string he has Sunday. 

Huge bust. There’s maybe a remote chance he amounts to something, but he’s likely a backup at best.

Lets hope Mike White can lead the offense to function just enough 

I actually would have started ZW this week on the shortest of ropes. But I don’t know what the locker room is like.

Edited by GangGreen420

Just now, ekill08x said:

wearing black on black again. I despise these new jerseys so much. Green is our color. 

Everyone on this board knows my feeling on those ugly black jerseys. Once agaiN I WILL SAY IT WE ARE NOT THE OAKLAND OR LV RAIDERS. JUSTBURN THOSE BLACK JERSEYS

• Like 3

If White can just hit the easy stuff Zack couldn't he'll be fine.  Get these easy crossers to our elite weapons and let them do the work.  I was very critical of White last year because of how bad he was but I'm going to wipe the slate clean because this team is different.  Last year that D was awful the weapons were meh and he was thrown into the fire.  I really think with all of the open WRs we've seen that White just might be able to be an upgrade by just hitting the easy stuff that for only God knows why Zack couldn't do.

I'm going to stay positive and say this could be the boost we need, stable slightly below average QB play that gets all of our WR talent involved.  He did complete 66% of his passes last year so just that alone will have to be a boost for us.  Lets just hope he shakes the TO's and we just have a boring horizontal offense that can move the chins a little.  At this point that seems like a blessing.

12 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

Huge bust. There’s maybe a remote chance he amounts to something, but he’s likely a backup at best.

Lets hope Mike White can lead the offense to function just enough 

I actually would have started ZW this week on the shortest of ropes. But I don’t know what the locker room is like.

He had to be bench, Salah would look like a fool if he did not bench Wison. If you saw the heat they  took on You Tube. from xplayers and coaches and TY guys you would understand.

Edited by doumeyer

If this is for Flacco, its a waste because we have already seen him this year and it was bad.  See if White can provide something, even if his last start in Buffalo was horrible and he was mostly bad in the preseason this year.

The whole situation is brutal because the rest of the roster is ready to win at a high level

• Like 1

Probably a few weeks late but I will take it. Now we can start to look like a real team. You can't have talent everywhere BUT the QB position. You need someone to piece it all together. 

I really hope this organization has learned its lesson. Two abominations with top-5 picks. Enough already.

This team is ready to win. They better find a QB this off-season with that in mind.

1 minute ago, Jag68Sid87 said:

Probably a few weeks late but I will take it. Now we can start to look like a real team. You can't have talent everywhere BUT the QB position. You need someone to piece it all together. 

I really hope this organization has learned its lesson. Two abominations with top-5 picks. Enough already.

This team is ready to win. They better find a QB this off-season with that in mind.

outstanding post Jag68