Week 12: CHI Bears vs NY Jets

Bobby816

1 minute ago, GangGreen420 said:

Him and the guy he quoted have been going at it about Zach Wilson 

I noticed the one guy is obsessed with Zach. For once I could truly care less because the rest of our team is good enough to win clearly. I dont do this Fields vs Wilson BS. I liked both and I hope Fields has a great career the Bears deserve it, but man are some fans insufferable. 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

Speak up pal...we're listening.

He was running his mouth after that Bills game, when I said a week before, that I wouldn’t be surprised if he was benched coming out of the bye.

Absolute crickets since the Pats game/him being benched. Not surprised.

Anyway, best of luck against the Bears. 

31 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

He was running his mouth after that Bills game, when I said a week before, that I wouldn’t be surprised if he was benched coming out of the bye.

Fair enough. Thanks. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Your obsession with the Jets and Wilson is extremely weird, your team is trash yet you want to talk trash nonstop. Jaguars had the 1st overall pick 2 years in a row and you still want to talk trash. The Jets have nothing to do with the Jaguars, yet they are your obsession.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NYJets4716 said:

Your obsession with the Jets and Wilson is extremely weird, your team is trash yet you want to talk trash nonstop. Jaguars had the 1st overall pick 2 years in a row and you still want to talk trash. The Jets have nothing to do with the Jaguars, yet they are your obsession.

You ran your mouth after that Bills win talking about how Zach is 5-1 as a starter and etc lmao Then you went missing for a week after that putrid performance.

You were crying because I said I wouldn’t be surprised if he was benched. What do you know, he’s benched. 😮

Glad you finally realize he sucks. And the Jags have nothing to do with how horrible Zach is. 

15 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

You ran your mouth after that Bills win talking about how Zach is 5-1 as a starter and etc lmao Then you went missing for a week after that putrid performance.

You were crying because I said I wouldn’t be surprised if he was benched. What do you know, he’s benched. 😮

Glad you finally realize he sucks. And the Jags have nothing to do with how horrible Zach is. 

The Jaguars with your generational QB are 3-7, congrats. You were one of the people who kept saying how the Jets were going to be 0-9, trolls the Jets nonstop even though they have nothing to do with your team. Yeah the one time  you were ever right, I was not expecting to lose last week or for Wilson to play as badly as he did.  

Yeah I stayed away from the board, but it has nothing to do with you. Its more of how annoyed I was at losing to the Patriots, because unlike the Jaguars who are irrelevant to us, I absolutely hate the Patriots and cannot stomach losing 14 straight to them. 

1 minute ago, NYJets4716 said:

The Jaguars with your generational QB are 3-7, congrats. You were one of the people who kept saying how the Jets were going to be 0-9, trolls the Jets nonstop even though they have nothing to do with your team. Yeah the one time  you were ever right, I was not expecting to lose last week or for Wilson to play as badly as he did.  

Yeah I stayed away from the board, but it has nothing to do with you. Its more of how annoyed I was at losing to the Patriots, because unlike the Jaguars who are irrelevant to us, I absolutely hate the Patriots and cannot stomach losing 14 straight to them. 

Where did I say the Jets would be starting 0-9? I thought they would finish with 5-6 wins this year because of the QB. Didn’t expect the massive leap the D has taken this year. They have been lights out. 

And the Jets would be SB contenders with Lawrence since you keep bringing up the Jags.

Its not defending because his play has been abysmal for the most part but it is a bit unfair/ or just really bad timing for Zach to get benched vs the weakest d they have seen in months and now Corey Davis, Herbig and Max Mitchell all back tomorrow

1 hour ago, Abe56 said:

Its not defending because his play has been abysmal for the most part but it is a bit unfair/ or just really bad timing for Zach to get benched vs the weakest d they have seen in months and now Corey Davis, Herbig and Max Mitchell all back tomorrow

Sure but he deserves to be punished/held accountable and it *should* be an easy win for a back up. 

I hope your right about this game being a laugher for the Jets, a sure fire win. I remember the same thing being said about the Eagles a few weeks ago before they lost to one of the worse teams in football and had their win streak and talk of going undefeated into the oh well file.

The Jets should win this game, if not, and MW plays a stinker of a game, and the Jets are 6-5 there's going to be a lot to answer for.

Just saying.

D should feast today. Our DL is superior to their OL so Siemian should be under pressure all day and our CBs are vastly superior to their WRs. I expect White to not have to do too much to win this one. Run MC and JRob and let the D and run game win the game. Not that I’d be against him slinging it around and scoring 4 TDs with his arm. Just don’t think he has to do that in his 1st start in a year.