Week 12: Bengals @ Titans

TitanLegend

22 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

I’ll never forget this team completely shut down a Chiefs team with Tyreek Hill, starting Greg Mabin at CB. Not having Fulton isn’t ideal, but Vrabel and this coaching staff with extended time will find a way.

we had a healthy simmons, autry, landry, and dupree for that game and they destroyed the chiefs OL all game. good chance we only have simmons on the field this weekend, and he may not even be at 100%. we always have a chance to win, and vrabel will have the boys ready for a fight, but next man up only goes so far

10 hours ago, -Hope- said:

fulton is a very good player, but we need to be working on his replacement in the next couple of years. dude absolutely cannot stay healthy. as with the blown OL picks, farley busting really hurts us here.

The problem is with his hamstring is that it’s not getting enough rest. He’s maybe only missing a game or two every time he’s out. Coming back with a lingering hamstring issue, it won’t go away. It needs extended rest and he’s not getting it. 

11 hours ago, Titansfan said:

The problem is with his hamstring is that it’s not getting enough rest. He’s maybe only missing a game or two every time he’s out. Coming back with a lingering hamstring issue, it won’t go away. It needs extended rest and he’s not getting it. 

I would rather just rest him and get healthy. Health in the playoffs is more important than keeping him nagging at this point.

I am not too worried about the defense. We showed we can step up without players. And this Bengals team isn't the same team. I feel we will be able to score on their defense. They are not the same defense missing Awuzie.

13 hours ago, Titansfan said:

sure, but my larger point is he's never played a full season for us and is always dealing with some kind of injury, and it makes me doubt we will invest in him long-term.

8 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

Big if true.

Really never thought he would play. Last week was on crutches and didn't look good. Although I would have loved to see him test our great d. Stinks. Can't stand the Bengals and wanted to beat them with their guy.

That being said, we should win this one. Believe we are a better team and certainly better coached.