Week 12: Bengals @ Titans

TitanLegend

12 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

Do you guys think we make any adjustments to the line once Ben comes back?

No.

Daley is here to stay for whatever reason.  He can't even hold properly. I saw him try to hold someone and failed.

Radunz is going back to the bench. Brewer going back to OG to get pushed around. 

#Fail

19 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

No.

Daley is here to stay for whatever reason.  He can't even hold properly. I saw him try to hold someone and failed.

Radunz is going back to the bench. Brewer going back to OG to get pushed around. 

#Fail

Its not the best situation in the world, but I honestly think our best chance is keeping Radunz at guard.

Brewer is just not an NFL lineman, he is a fill in the gaps backup.

Idk man. It feels like, Wilson, Farley, and Radunz picks will always haunt us.

I feel like our franchise was built on the offensive line. It is a core pillar to who we are. How did we let it get like this.

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

Progress?

it's good that burks is seeing more snaps, but we still tip our playcalls by personnel to a ridiculous degree. burks played 36 snaps total, which means he was only on the field for 5 running plays. meanwhile, swaim had 31 total snaps and only 9 on passing plays, meaning his run/pass splits were also completely predictable. i get that swaim's main role is as a blocker and burks is as a pass catcher, but when you telegraph things to that degree it's idiotic to think defenses won't catch on.

• Like 1

Good points.

Swaim needs to stay off the field all the time (he sucks) since Chig is better all around player and won't tip off if it is a pass or run.  Also, RT needs to recognize when the NB is up on the LOS he is going to play the run and probably not blocked.  Basically run more in a spread formation (saying this for years) and hit them with quick passes if they want to cheat against the run.  Plus, Chig and Hooper make a nice double TE since either can play from the slot.  The defense doesn't know if you are going to sue the TEs in run or pass.  IMO Chig is a beast and needs to be more involved.

1 hour ago, twotonebluenation said:

Its not the best situation in the world, but I honestly think our best chance is keeping Radunz at guard.

Brewer is just not an NFL lineman, he is a fill in the gaps backup.

Idk man. It feels like, Wilson, Farley, and Radunz picks will always haunt us.

I feel like our franchise was built on the offensive line. It is a core pillar to who we are. How did we let it get like this.

I don't have a problem playing Radunz at OG because I think it might be six of one and half a dozen of another (Brewer is horrible against the pass, decent run blocking).  Either way we need to see if LG is a priority in the draft.  It does take some time for guys to develop.  Radunz sucks but he sucks less than Kenyan Green (a guy fans actually wanted us to draft) so far.  Radunz is pretty good at pass pro, his weakness is the run (opposite of Brewer).  Maybe with some off season work he can improve and we can salvage that pick.  Seems like run blocking might be easier for Radunz to improve than Brewer improving his pass pro.  Plus at LG Radunz might have some utility as a swing OT.  

40 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

gonna be seeing a lot more avery moving forward, looks like. this level of public praise from vrabel is rare

It’d be a sad bit of irony if we found a future starter at CB in an undrafted guy after spending multiple early round picks trying to find one.

3 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

23 points, man. bleak

dont care about injuries, rookies, etc etc

that's on the offensive coordinator. Esp year 2 in his "system"

Last time Vrabel made a real balls-on-the-table move was when he fired Pees and Tyrone Mckenzie

he needs to make a move this offseason