Week 12 Thread: (5-6) Falcons at (6-5) Commanders - 1 PM on FOX

MikeT14

28 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

Erickson. figure they'll bring him up. Milne clone.

Yeah probably, I just don’t understand why Dyami can’t learn to be a kick/punt returner or why Gibby can’t learn it. It’s just weird that we have to keep Milne active just bc of punt returns. You’d think they’d work w/ Dyami & Gibby to be able to do also.

It was reported that Jahan will be returning punts though.

2 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Interesting. I’m thinking they’re bringing Erickson up bc they’re concerned about Jahan being consistent fielding punts. So, just in case they want Erickson there in case they need him to field punts.

Apke… 😂 

Edited by turtle28

Chase isn’t playing today bc it’s a rainy soggy day and the field will be slippery.

I wonder if they play Chase next week too. We play at the NYG & that’s turf so, it’s probably good to hold him out next week too. It would make more sense to wait until week 15. Week 14 - after the @ NYG game - we have a bye week. Then, week 15 is at home when we host the NYG. That’s when I’d play him.

Edited by turtle28

9 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Chase isn’t playing today bc it’s a rainy soggy day and the field will be slippery.

I wonder if they play Chase next week too. We play at the NYG, that’s turf. It would make more sense to wait until week 15. Week 14 - after the @ NYG game - we have a bye week. Then, week 15 is at home when we host the NYG. That’s when I’d play him.

At first I was okay with them taking their time but this is getting ridiculous. It’s been over a year now and we’re quickly approaching the end of the season. If he can’t go at this point just shut him down. 

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

At first I was okay with them taking their time but this is getting ridiculous. It’s been over a year now and we’re quickly approaching the end of the season. If he can’t go at this point just shut him down. 

I think it’s worthwhile to get him some snaps the last 3 games of the year after these next two weeks to see where he’s at on the field. It would be similar to playing a Sam Howell or other young back of the roster players some if were eliminated from the playoffs.

15 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

It’s not that awful. They wanted to show off his uniform. I wish they instead of just having iron arms & legs that they would’ve actually had an iron sculpture underneath.

That’s not his uniform. He didn’t play with Nike equipment. The facemask isn’t taped. It’s friggin horrible. It looks like something you’d see In ***** Sporting Goods. Just that man RIP. If you can’t do it right and you’re now just milking it let it be. Let the next owner build statues at the stadium. Just sell the damn team and move on already. 

• Like 1