Week 12 Thread: (5-6) Falcons at (6-5) Commanders - 1 PM on FOX

MikeT14

12 hours ago, aceinthehouse said:

Look at John Ridgeway's wiki page & tell me if you notice anything odd & funny about it.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Ridgeway_(American_football)

Hint: I've never seen this stat before. Lol

All I see is he has 9 tackles and 1 F F .. You'll have to do a reveal ( at least for me ! )

Man , I like this kid though !

PS- Just read Allen, Payne and Sweat say they will pay 1 / 4 each of any fine he gets for the rasslin' slam he did to the R B .. I'm sure it will be hefty . He was a wrestler in college-just got his sports confused in the moment.

Edited by RSkinGM

1 hour ago, MikeT14 said:

Grant is driving me nuts. Dude is doing everything to make subtle digs at Heinicke. It's really weird. 

I haven't listened to Grant in a long time. See his tweets occasionally but I also haven't had a twitter account since 2017. If its not Kirk Cousins Grant doesn't like him. Just the way he is. 

9 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

Grant is driving me nuts. Dude is doing everything to make subtle digs at Heinicke. It's really weird. 

Yeah, when he doesn’t like someone he’s very passive aggressive towards him & then you have Danny who’s way over the top when he doesn’t believe in someone/hates them. They’re annoying when they get like that, but they’re still better than Chris Russell. 

I like Craig Hoffman, especially when Ben Standing is on with him or Logan Paulsen. I wish Logan Would do it full time tbh.

8 hours ago, lavar703 said:

I haven't listened to Grant in a long time. See his tweets occasionally but I also haven't had a twitter account since 2017. If its not Kirk Cousins Grant doesn't like him. Just the way he is. 

Well, I mean we haven’t had a better than average QB since Kirk so…

Sesame Street Idk GIF