Week 12 Thread: (5-6) Falcons at (6-5) Commanders - 1 PM on FOX

MikeT14

7 minutes ago, butz65 said:

What do we have to concentrate on to win the game next week? I haven't been following the G men to closely to know what their strengths are, obviously Saquon but who else? 

Daniel Jones will run all over us after watching Mariota. They need to work on QB contain and probably put Jamin Davis in the spy position a lot.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

What kills me is they never showed an definitive angle on the Daron Payne Mariota knee play. Like we still don’t know if he was touched down and to me that’s crazy lol

I think it’s crazy if he didn’t get touched Payne was inside and the far view it looked like he bounced off his shoulder but its cool he was a big part of the fuller play!!! This defense is just getting started.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

I think it’s crazy if he didn’t get touched Payne was inside and the far view it looked like he bounced off his shoulder but its cool he was a big part of the fuller play!!! This defense is just getting started.

Yeah but I want to know lol. Also, I wonder if he gets blasted there if they throw a flag? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, butz65 said:

What do we have to concentrate on to win the game next week? I haven't been following the G men to closely to know what their strengths are, obviously Saquon but who else? 

We need to do a better job of stopping the run than we did today & Taylor needs to be more accurate & not have a turnover.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, taylor made said:

Maybe a game or 2 at the end. We'll see 

Maybe if we’re eliminated from the playoffs at some point, but we may not be until week 18 vs Dallas, if we ever are eliminated from qualifying for the playoffs.

I don’t really trust Rivera to play Howell even if we lose the next 4 games. He just rarely has any forward thinking.

3 hours ago, lavar703 said:

What kills me is they never showed a definitive angle on the Daron Payne Mariota knee play. Like we still don’t know if he was touched down and to me that’s crazy lol

The fact that Payne got up and slapped his hands on his helmet told me that he felt he was stupid for not touching mariota.

• Like 1