Week 12 Thread: (5-6) Falcons at (6-5) Commanders - 1 PM on FOX

MikeT14

1 hour ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Replacing Cole Holcomb, They’re activating Milo Eifler who has 1 solo tackle and 1 combined tackle in 7 games (NFL Career). 🤣🤣🤣🤣 What a joke. 

Eifler started the season as our 5th LB. It’s not a surprise that when he was ready to come back he’s back on the active roster.

What else should they have done? He & Hudson will be special teams players. The starters are Jamin & Bostic.

45 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Eifler started the season as our 5th LB. It’s not a surprise that when he was ready to come back he’s back on the active roster.

What else should they have done? He & Hudson will be special teams players. The starters are Jamin & Bostic.

Sign a free agent would have been nice

De'Vondre Campbell comes to mind. 

Edited by ARTMONK HOF

When your team is 🔥, the last thing you want to do is add to your team via FA. There's something to be said about all the guys there going through camp together, practice, hanging out outside football that builds a trust & family unity.

I can feel it & I can see it, without even being there.

Let's just say this ...I actually want the Giants or Cowboys to add OBJ to their squad.

Nothing like adding too much salt to a perfectly made dinner.

So you may see Eifler at LBer. I see a guy who is bought in to 🔥 we have going with this team. He will play well beyond his talent, I'm sure.

While OBJ is kicking nets, or yelling at Dak or Jones for wanting the ball more.

Ever heard of don't fix it, if it ain't broken?

Thats where this team is at, imo. Just let these guys play.

• Like 1

Who really like's the play of our guards. Nowell and Turner. Both are subpar guards. Anybody watch these guys on tape especially out in space like screen plays etc, lord they are horrible. When will Schweitzer be back. We could even use Charles more but I understand their is a reason why he is not playing more. Really need to address this area in the off season.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, aceinthehouse said:

When your team is 🔥, the last thing you want to do is add to your team via FA. There's something to be said about all the guys there going through camp together, practice, hanging out outside football that builds a trust & family unity.

I can feel it & I can see it, without even being there.

Let's just say this ...I actually want the Giants or Cowboys to add OBJ to their squad.

Nothing like adding too much salt to a perfectly made dinner.

So you may see Eifler at LBer. I see a guy who is bought in to 🔥 we have going with this team. He will play well beyond his talent, I'm sure.

While OBJ is kicking nets, or yelling at Dak or Jones for wanting the ball more.

Ever heard of don't fix it, if it ain't broken?

Thats where this team is at, imo. Just let these guys play.

I’m not saying add a FA now. That time passed when they had the chance to add a quality LB. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

I’m not saying add a FA now. That time passed when they had the chance to add a quality LB. 

So what’s the point in bringing up Devondre Campbell? What they should’ve done is taken Brandon Smith, LB from PSU in round 4 over Percy Butler. That’s the one pick I would’ve changed in the draft or, like everyone says, not traded for Wentz, retained Matt Ioannidis so no need to take Phil Mathis is round 2 & taken Brisker in round 2 & Christian Harris or Nakobe Dean in round 3.

We weren’t looking for new starting LBs bc we were going with starting & developing Holcomb & Jamin as a tandem but, our 3rd LB should be more athletic than Mayo w/ potential to be a starter someday like one of those 3rd rnd/4th rnd LBs.

14 hours ago, 4209 said:

I like that. He should have been returning punts anyway.

Yep, Jahan should’ve been the guy since preseason or, they should’ve had Gibby learn to field punts. Gibby could seriously be BMitch like, but they need to have him practice being a punt returner.

15 hours ago, 4209 said:

Who really like's the play of our guards. Nowell and Turner. Both are subpar guards. Anybody watch these guys on tape especially out in space like screen plays etc, lord they are horrible. When will Schweitzer be back. We could even use Charles more but I understand their is a reason why he is not playing more. Really need to address this area in the off season.

We definitely do, I’m think in round 2 we take a guard & then I’d take another guard or a C who could play guard in round 4.