2022 GDT 3-7 Steelers Visit 4-6-1 Colts on MNF

Steeler Hitman

8 hours ago, warfelg said:

Frustrated Buzz Lightyear GIF

what does dual think of canada not being fired? Everyone here knows thats the problem, then he says this?  Let Kenny play and learn and if we get a higher draft pick, all is good.  I'm still hoping for #5 range and maybe trade a bit if they can get more picks. Of course, trade with Houston, denver (wait, they have no picks of value left 😛),  arizona or other teams that will probably be bad next year. Gotta like trading with a team then hoping they gave you a higher pick than expected. 

about Kenny's comments about opening the offence, this is telling. The rookie QB thinks this offence is lame.

fire canada (after the season to ensure a better draft  position of course) 

End of the day I’m thankful for this community. I know some of you think I disagree with everything you say, but I do agree with you guys more than you think. I honestly though, enjoy reading most of what’s posted as retorts as it does evolve my views some over time. 

At the end of the day I’m just thankful it’s a great community that wants to see the same thing. 

Edit: A few brain injuries and learning disability makes communicating hard for me at times. I appreciate those that tend to understand that and get what I’m trying to say with these limitations. 

Edited by warfelg
  • Like 4

12 minutes ago, warfelg said:

It’s tough at times for written communication. In person I’ve learned to use inflection, tone, and body language. In my head what I said came out very different. 

Thats the problem with the internet...alot gets lost in translation.   There are many times Ive said things sarcastically online that rubbed people the wrong way.   If a friend of mine says something stupid, Id often tell them they are full of ish and make fun of them, all in jest.  

Not as effective with random people online.  😏

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, 43M said:

Thats the problem with the internet...alot gets lost in translation.   There are many times Ive said things sarcastically online that rubbed people the wrong way.   If a friend of mine says something stupid, Id often tell them they are full of ish and make fun of them, all in jest.  

Not as effective with random people online.  😏

The best way I could say it works in my mind is a constant brain fart. So the medium of the internet does exactly as you say. I’m trying constantly to get better but things like this still slip my concentration quite often where it wasn’t meant to be negative at all. I couldn’t formulate the words (and still can’t) to put out the olive branch of “I don’t disagree with you that much TBH”. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, warfelg said:

End of the day I’m thankful for this community. I know some of you think I disagree with everything you say, but I do agree with you guys more than you think. I honestly though, enjoy reading most of what’s posted as retorts as it does evolve my views some over time. 

At the end of the day I’m just thankful it’s a great community that wants to see the same thing. 

Edit: A few brain injuries and learning disability makes communicating hard for me at times. I appreciate those that tend to understand that and get what I’m trying to say with these limitations. 

Man I have 0 friends that are Steelers fans in real life outside of my immediate family, this little forum I’ve been a part of since 2007 where I can talk to some Steelers fans who actually know what the hell they are talking about is awesome. Key word “some” 😉

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bigben07MVP said:

Man I have 0 friends that are Steelers fans in real life outside of my immediate family, this little forum I’ve been a part of since 2007 where I can talk to some Steelers fans who actually know what the hell they are talking about is awesome. Key word “some” 😉

Think I joined in 2005…most of those guys are gone. @jebrick was on back then…I think @43M and @MOSteelers56 were a lil after me…some of the originals like Spush, azazaz, @Irish 11(who randomly posted once like 2-3 years ago and Big7BenMVP are all gone

• Like 4

For the most part, I think this is a really decent forum.

I've been here a while too. We don't all have to agree, but it's good 
to read, listen and occasionally learn from people who genuinely 
want to see the Steelers do well. 

I live outside the US. Have done for half my life now, so being able to 
chat about the draft, the team, free agency and so on, helps me feel
connected to the team. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, warfelg said:

The best way I could say it works in my mind is a constant brain fart. So the medium of the internet does exactly as you say. I’m trying constantly to get better but things like this still slip my concentration quite often where it wasn’t meant to be negative at all. I couldn’t formulate the words (and still can’t) to put out the olive branch of “I don’t disagree with you that much TBH”. 

Handshake Bros GIF

• Like 1