2022 GDT 3-7 Steelers Visit 4-6-1 Colts on MNF

Steeler Hitman

12 hours ago, bigben07MVP said:

Man I have 0 friends that are Steelers fans in real life outside of my immediate family, this little forum I’ve been a part of since 2007 where I can talk to some Steelers fans who actually know what the hell they are talking about is awesome. Key word “some” 😉

Yeah, you’s guys are probably the reason why I’m still watch the NFL at all. I’ve been here more than half my life. This place has been by far the most steady and consistent thing in my life. 

11 hours ago, AFF said:

Think I joined in 2005…most of those guys are gone. @jebrick was on back then…I think @43M and @MOSteelers56 were a lil after me…some of the originals like Spush, azazaz, @Irish 11(who randomly posted once like 2-3 years ago and Big7BenMVP are all gone

I remember teaming up on a mock off-season thing with you back in 2009ish. That was right when I was going off to college. It’s weird how important life moments were always shaped by something going on here. Got some serious It’s a Wonderful Life vibes going in here. 

I didn't watch Najee Harris the first half of this season and think that's a guy playing hurt. He was maybe a little less explosive than last year, though he also gained weight for reasons that remain inexplicable to me I watched him and thought there's a guy who is making poor decisions with the football, like when he decides to dance around and try to make a guy miss on 3-2 while catching a ball in the flat with an easy first down in front of him if he lowers his head and runs hard.

The last two games the difference has been in blocking and Harris getting a little bit extra after contact. Game circumstances have also been conductive to giving a RB more carries.

He's still a back who lacks explosiveness and speed. His ability to read his blocks is...not even really average. And he tries to run like he's a 200 lb scatback at inexplicable times. 

Harris said it himself. He needed to stop dancing and take yards that were there. He was healthy enough to play and to do this weeks ago.

Anyone catch the latest Madden article?

Holy hell is it bad. On one hand he calls out Watt, Highsmith, Fitzpatrick, and DJ; but at the same time said we would be a playoff lock with Trubisky at QB. And that many veteran players in the locker room prefer Mitch. He claims to have sources on this (I bet it’s the same ones that told him TJ skipped his exit interview)

Confused Wait What GIF

It gets even worse. 

Someone on Twitter (that I follow) challenged that, and Madden said “Pitt was held back by Kenny, he’s holding back the Steelers. Guys are what they are day one.

So of course there was push back. The guy I followed asked “Other than Ben, who came in and was a star day one?” To which he responded (predictably) “No one because not one star has been drafted under Tomlin.” 

Ryan Reynolds Reaction GIF

Someone else accused him on hating on every player who refused to ever come on his show. Of course he always denies this, but we all know it’s true. Then the guy I follow spilled the beans saying Kenny was advised to avoid Madden at all costs and most players are doing so.

TL;DR -

Madden thinks we’re a playoff team with Trubisky at QB and claims many players think the same. 

I know this is likely just a throw away comment as Canada seems to hate interviews… but it’s pretty hilarious hearing him say he “doesn’t know anything about that” in terms of DJ being the most open. 

Johnson, rightfully, gets a ton of flak - especially on the TV copy of games. But he is a blast to watch on all22, the metrics are not wrong. So when your OC saying he knows nothing about him being open….lol. 

23 minutes ago, Dcash4 said:

I know this is likely just a throw away comment as Canada seems to hate interviews… but it’s pretty hilarious hearing him say he “doesn’t know anything about that” in terms of DJ being the most open. 

Johnson, rightfully, gets a ton of flak - especially on the TV copy of games. But he is a blast to watch on all22, the metrics are not wrong. So when your OC saying he knows nothing about him being open….lol. 

The more he’s forced to talk the more he comes off as an arrogant donkey (if you catch my drift) who has done nothing to earn it.