Week 12: San Francisco 49ers vs New Orleans Saints

J-ALL-DAY

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Lombardi was in full Jimmy fan boy mode and kawakami chose yesterday to write a Jimmy g is a winner article rather than something about the defense.

Weird day. 

Kawakami has been setting up that Jimmy G article all week though. He even wrote how he may return next season. Kawakami is an easy guy to read and you just know he is writing something when he keeps tweeting/talking about one particular issue/player. Not surprised at all that Kawakami wrote that lol.

Lombardi is just embarrassing, no other way around it. I REALLY hope he is getting paid by Jimmy's agent for doing what he does.

55 minutes ago, Forge said:

Jimmy admitting he just didn't see Ray Ray get knocked off. Lombardi: "it's not a video game, great play!"

I do love the good humor Jimmy has about it here though

Jimmy has always been a good sport with the media. 

Lombardi on the other hand? Just an absolute embarrassment. 

And you know it must tick him off so much that the players always shout out Grant like Jennings did at the presser 😂.

6 minutes ago, AustrianNiner said:

Damn Banks

Also lol at Street

Feels like former 49ers have their best games against us

Dante Pettis & MyCole Pruitt scored TD's against us in the Bears & Falcons games. Bradley Pinion pinned us inside the 1 yard line in the Falcons game. Kentavius Street reaked havoc on us in the Saints game

Good thing we're facing half of our former offensive coaching staff, Raheem Mostert, Jeff Wilson, Trent Sherfield & River Cracraft on Sunday lol. At least one of these guys is going to go off, aren't they

Edited by 49ersfan

The Saints ran 11 plays inside the red zone and 7 of them being inside the 10 yard line and they came away with ZERO points and turned the ball over twice (fumble & downs). Truly amazing performance by the defense. 

This team was clearly exhausted and performed about as well as expected given the energy levels and injuries to the backfield in the 2nd half. 

They gutted it out for the win. Hopefully, they can get some rest and some real practices this week because I think they're about to face their toughest opponent for the rest of the season (maybe even including the playoffs). 

I'm not feeling great about the Dolphins. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 757-NINER said:

It's just a bad match-up for us. I don't see us winning tbh...

I'm not picking us to win that one, but I'm not going to be super up in arms about it if we lose. Hopefully we win, and barring that, we really need to play well against a real team.