Week 12: San Francisco 49ers vs New Orleans Saints

J-ALL-DAY

12 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

1. Mitchell is good and does not suck as Rich claimed. 

2. Greenlaw is an impact player and is a big reason for why it is as good as it is and does not in fact suck. 

3. Not sure what he said about Tartt. 

4. Hufanga is a play maker and one of the few on the roster. He does in fact not suck, even with his high missed tackle rate. 

5. I don't know what he said about McGlinchey unless he claims he is good? If so, then yeah, I don't think Rich is right here either lol. If he said McGlinchey is mostly fine? He's not wrong. 

I wonder if Rich has ever just said someone is fine? I feel like maybe he hasn't lol

You're either good or suck. 

11 hours ago, adamq said:

I hope the context is "if the 49ers win #6 this year" because if Jimmy actually gets it done, **** it trade Lance I don't care

If you listen to the interview, you'll wish that was the context. Just comes off as Steve backpeddling a bit. But that's fine. 

Just another yahoo with an opinion. Even if it's a highly decorated yahoo I adore. 

Steve said himself years ago on KNBR from the perspective Alex Smith should have: "Who cares what someone on TV or the radio thinks!!!???"

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe
  • Like 1