Week 12 GDT - Bears vs Cougar Nation

Sugashane

40 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Peterman was elevated. It's certainly beginning to feel like Siemian is the starter tomorrow

I really hope so....I'm not really into the whole sitting for the season idea but sitting 2 games and a bye is almost perfect

Then you put him back in at the end for roster evaluation and that's it

1 hour ago, MonserinNC said:

I really hope so....I'm not really into the whole sitting for the season idea but sitting 2 games and a bye is almost perfect

Then you put him back in at the end for roster evaluation and that's it

I don't remember where I saw it but I read somewhere that the coaching staff said they didn't want to risk further injury to the shoulder, this combined with Peterman's elevation suggests to me that JF1 will be inactive.

1 hour ago, chisoxguy7 said:

I don't remember where I saw it but I read somewhere that the coaching staff said they didn't want to risk further injury to the shoulder, this combined with Peterman's elevation suggests to me that JF1 will be inactive.

He should be. I hate not getting to watch him, but if there’s any chance he makes the shoulder more of a problem than it already is then he shouldn’t be in there. He’s proven that he can play at a really high at this level, which was goal #1 this season, and this season isn’t going anywhere. We need to take reasonable measures to ensure he goes into the offseason healthy now so that his development can maximize during the offseason. To me that means sitting him until the shoulder is healthy. Shelving him until after the bye is the most logical move. 

9 hours ago, chisoxguy7 said:

I'm hoping!......like i said, looking at Semein and Peterman for 2 weeks, giving fields a 3 week rest, better draft position if we lose, experiment with the OL a little bit.... it's all a win

9 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

For the love of all that is Holy just declare the dude out and let him rest...I don't even know why we bothered making him fly to NY.

Being who he seems to be from a leadership standpoint it wouldn’t surprise me if he flew to NY even if he were on IR. 

Just now, AZBearsFan said:

If Siemien looks competent as a passer today Dan Wiederer is gonna need a towel. 

Yeah I really can't be bothered seeing that dweebs tweet...

Only really I want to see Siemien look like a decent passer is getting some more out of Claypool...which truth be told would be more down to Claypool knowing more of the playbook than Siemien looking good.