Week 12: Turkey Bowl! Gmen vs. Dallas 11/24/2022 @ 4:30pm EST

Giants4eva

Happy Thanksgiving to all the Gmen family and crew! i wanna stay positive for this coming game but the way i see it... 7-3 and about to be 7-4. I don't think we stand a chance against  this red hot Dallas team. I watched the Cowboys completely annihilate the Vikings and the score was exactly how it should have been with the way Dallas played. Their defense was just all over Kirk Cousins and they shut down the Vikes run game all day long. Best i can say is enjoy your dinner guys because this game may not be worth watching. We are banged up to the point of no return. Too many injuries at WR, injuries along the oline, the secondary is totally wiped out at this point and all i can hope for is that i dont see Daniel Jones get taken off the field in a stretcher this game. Just take the L and go onto next week. Not gonna be pretty boys. 

Dallas 32 / Giants 9 

We are way too injured to win this game. Any one questionable shouldn't be playing, lets try and get healthy for the Commanders game. This game should be one sided against us. I didn't think the Giants didn't had much of a chance against the Ravens, the last time the Ravens played us  they destroyed us in the past recent seasons. The Giants some how found a way to beat them this year, so I will give them a punchers chance of pulling off one really sweet upset against the Cowboys. There is no pressure on the Giants, it is all on the Cowboys.

1 hour ago, Go_Giants said:

We are way too injured to win this game. Any one questionable shouldn't be playing, lets try and get healthy for the Commanders game. This game should be one sided against us. I didn't think the Giants didn't had much of a chance against the Ravens, the last time the Ravens played us  they destroyed us in the past recent seasons. The Giants some how found a way to beat them this year, so I will give them a punchers chance of pulling off one really sweet upset against the Cowboys. There is no pressure on the Giants, it is all on the Cowboys.

Yeah, the beat speculated that Belton was on the wrong side of questionable with the DB callous, while Thomas is expected to play with his illness.

Thoughts on yesterdays game... 

Frustrating is the only thing i can think of. We come out the 1st half, kept it close and then just layed a dud in the 2nd half. So many missed oppurtunities in this one. The drop by Saquon on 4th and 1 was a killer. I agreed with Daboll at that point in the game to go for it as well. Our teams defense just couldnt handle Lamb and Gallup. Yesterdays game just showed the lack of depth we have at the corner spot. The injuries we have have decimated this team. We are so lacking a WR who break a game open, thats an understatement. We need more pressure on the QB. Just so much work has to be done still to get this team to where it needs to be. We have deff improved by leaps and bounds under this coaching staff and im very proud of them but man, 1st step toward some more winning football is we gotta get healthy. 

Edited by Giants4eva
  • Like 1

Ahh. It’s hard to be frustrated when you were expecting a big loss. 

makes it really hard not to be frustrated when seeing how well we played in the first half and the egg we laid afterwards. 

What else can you expect when your QB is average and you have bad receivers