Week 12 - CARP LIVES ON

theJ

What will you be doing this Sunday during the game?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. ???

• Digesting turkey
    • Sleeping
    • All of the above

Was talking to a friend earlier today who happens to be a Steeler fan.  What I told him is that I fully expect the Bengals to win convincingly this week and either have or be close to having the 6th wildcard spot.  Then we get to play the Steelers on MNF with 'playoff' hopes still alive, and lose in a disgusting fashion.  Either by getting blown out (Dalton has a terrible game) by the Steelers or lose a close game where the trio of Marvin/Burfict/Adam Jones does something stupid to cost us the game (probably all 3).

I'm setting myself up for that now, so it will be a little less disappointing when it happens...

4 hours ago, TheVillain112 said:

Was talking to a friend earlier today who happens to be a Steeler fan.  What I told him is that I fully expect the Bengals to win convincingly this week and either have or be close to having the 6th wildcard spot.  Then we get to play the Steelers on MNF with 'playoff' hopes still alive, and lose in a disgusting fashion.  Either by getting blown out (Dalton has a terrible game) by the Steelers or lose a close game where the trio of Marvin/Burfict/Adam Jones does something stupid to cost us the game (probably all 3).

I'm setting myself up for that now, so it will be a little less disappointing when it happens...

The sheer facts that this team is this bad and actually doesn’t have that tough of a road to make the playoffs really shows how crap the league is this year. 

18 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

I've taken the Bengals as my eliminator pick, so now that I am in the final 2, the Bengals will almost assuredly blow this game.

doomed my friend

17 hours ago, TheVillain112 said:

I don't see how any of that could ever happen...

:ph34r:

On 11/21/2017 at 4:42 PM, TheVillain112 said:

It seems inevitable, really.

On 11/21/2017 at 3:28 PM, THE DUKE said:

I've taken the Bengals as my eliminator pick, so now that I am in the final 2, the Bengals will almost assuredly blow this game.

My 2 rules to eliminators - Never pick a road team and avoid divisional games whenever possible. Good luck!

Archived