Week 12 - CARP LIVES ON

theJ

What will you be doing this Sunday during the game?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. ???

• Digesting turkey
    • Sleeping
    • All of the above

1 hour ago, Futbudds said:

????RED ALERT FELLAS????

Lap has already lost most of his voice prior to kickoff and this game is going to be GLORIOUS on the radio/internet.

CARP ON

It’s like catching a drunk Harry Carey or Jeff Brantley calling a game.

9 minutes ago, brooks1957 said:

How does it feel that the only way you beat an 0-11 team is is by sheer malicious intent towards your opponent..........

I only caught part of the game. What are you talking about?

Troy Polumalau made a Hall of Fame career out of jarring hits like Peppers had late in the fourth on your WR. And it was legal then - just like Peppers' was today.

IT IS HIS JOB TO JAR THE BALL LOOSE.

But the incompetents in the striped shirts - EVEN AFTER LOOKING AT IT IN SLO MO - failed to see that Peppers led with the shoulder - not the head; and buried his shoulder into the WRs chest - not the neck or the head. So they ruled the same way that they have been doing for 17 years  - bend the Browns over AGAIN and again and again and again and again and again and again..........

It was a FOOTBALL PLAYER making a FOOTBALL PLAY. Nothing with malicious intent except for the refs towards the Browns. Would the Browns have come back to win? I cannot say - but I cannot stomach the fact that these bozos who were supposed to impartial enforcers of the rules just flat out stole every opportunity from us that we had.

And nothing will ever be done to these tools, no one will ever be held accountable - they will go on to be told what a GREAT job they did. Jack Lambert was right many years ago. I hate this wissy wussy way of officiating games

3 hours ago, brooks1957 said:

How does it feel that the only way you beat an 0-11 team is is by sheer malicious intent towards your opponent..........

I had no idea that play resulted in at least 14 points............

How does it feel to drop an easy TD earlier and remove your best chance to close the deficit during a winless season?

2 minutes ago, INbengalfan said:

I had no idea that play resulted in at least 14 points............

How does it feel to drop an easy TD earlier and remove your best chance to close the deficit during a winless season?

And for the record, the penalty hurt, but if Malone had taken as many as three steps, that makes it a fumble out of bonds and the ball much closer to the goal line for us.  Just sayin'

Archived