Jump to content
theJ

Week 12 - CARP LIVES ON

What will you be doing this Sunday during the game?  

3 members have voted

  1. 1. ???

    • Digesting turkey
      0
    • Sleeping
      1
    • All of the above
      3


Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, theJ said:

Skyline? Are in cleveland? Not sure there. 

Yes, there are some in Cleveland 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Brah....Goldstar

Honestly I've never had it. I had skyline once and it was alright. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, theJ said:

Honestly I've never had it. I had skyline once and it was alright. 

There’s no reason for a grown man to eat either when sober tbh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

There’s no reason for a grown man to eat either when sober tbh.

I'm willing to try it the other way. Are they open at 1 am?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, theJ said:

I'm willing to try it the other way. Are they open at 1 am?

When I was in college, the ones near any bars would always stay open until like 2:00 am.  The one in Clifton (University of Cincy) was open even later on Fridays and saturdays... for the munchies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Skyline is literally the only placeboth my kids like to eat. It's where I go when no one wants to cook or listen to ungrateful jerks whine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, theJ said:

Skyline? Are in cleveland? Not sure there. 

Yeah there isn’t any good ones here in Cleveland and I’m never in Cincinnati so I’m screwed. By ex father in law made it awesome but I’m not visiting him either. xD

my post was more or less just me wanting to add something to the conversation because I sure don’t have anything to add football wise 9_9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

Yeah there isn’t any good ones here in Cleveland and I’m never in Cincinnati so I’m screwed. By ex father in law made it awesome but I’m not visiting him either. xD

my post was more or less just me wanting to add something to the conversation because I sure don’t have anything to add football wise 9_9

It's hard to care about the football game. I don't know how you guys have done it for so many years. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, theJ said:

It's hard to care about the football game. I don't know how you guys have done it for so many years. 

I’d say it’s something in our water but we have an international following! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, ochocinco4pres said:

Can we just call it a draw and prevent anyone from getting hurt?

How about just Bodine versus the Browns?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

How about just Bodine versus the Browns?

He survived getting power slammed by Watt, and he never misses a start.  It's like the obnoxious kid in class who never stays home sick because their parents don't want to have to deal with them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×