Week 12 - CARP LIVES ON

theJ

What will you be doing this Sunday during the game?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. ???

• Digesting turkey
    • Sleeping
    • All of the above

2 hours ago, theJ said:

I'm willing to try it the other way. Are they open at 1 am?

When I was in college, the ones near any bars would always stay open until like 2:00 am.  The one in Clifton (University of Cincy) was open even later on Fridays and saturdays... for the munchies.

22 hours ago, theJ said:

Skyline? Are in cleveland? Not sure there. 

Yeah there isn’t any good ones here in Cleveland and I’m never in Cincinnati so I’m screwed. By ex father in law made it awesome but I’m not visiting him either. xD

my post was more or less just me wanting to add something to the conversation because I sure don’t have anything to add football wise 9_9

12 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

Yeah there isn’t any good ones here in Cleveland and I’m never in Cincinnati so I’m screwed. By ex father in law made it awesome but I’m not visiting him either. xD

my post was more or less just me wanting to add something to the conversation because I sure don’t have anything to add football wise 9_9

It's hard to care about the football game. I don't know how you guys have done it for so many years. 

3 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

How about just Bodine versus the Browns?

He survived getting power slammed by Watt, and he never misses a start.  It's like the obnoxious kid in class who never stays home sick because their parents don't want to have to deal with them

Archived