The Office Mafia: Dunder Mifflin execs (mafia) win!

Malfatron

On 12/5/2022 at 8:53 AM, MWil23 said:

I was darn close to being right for the wrong reasons on Daboyle.

I mean, considering @Slappy Mc, @Forge, @JoshstraDaymus, and @swoosh wouldn't leave me alone and I was on the ropes the entire game for meta read reasons, I had to drop my fake night invest of @Daboyle that @theuntouchable was momentarily concerned about, which is what first made me suspect that Touch was scum.

I then had to flip from Orca to Josh for purely selfish self preservation reasons because nobody wanted to go Daboyle (Also Strike 2 for Touch for me), then put in to kill Orca that night and was ironically blocked by Orca. (I told you @The Orca that I was nice to you and gave you a legit chance to play the game). 

@Scoundrel switched his hit to me last second, which is funny, because you could have been looking at 2 dead scum instead of 0 that night. I was going to retain all my points despite being blocked, put in for 0% productivity, and then kill both Orca and Touch the next night after deciding to have a 1 on 1 showdown with Touch in thread, saving him for last.

...but here we are.

Look at me louieeeeee

42 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I apologize for my actions this game. I apologize to anyone unfairly affected. It’s shocking how I find new ways to melt down during mafia. I (mostly) don’t do this anywhere else 

Its all good, whicker.

I hope you play in the next one too.

I will townread you all game, regardless of your alignment