Biggest Rookie Impact?

bucsfan333

On ‎2017‎/‎07‎/‎31 at 9:22 PM, bucstopshere said:

its crazy to think that for once we dont NEED a rookie to be an instant contributor. I think when its all said and done that Evans makes the most impact this year. I think he'll work into the rotation and become a starter around the bye week.

OJ will make an instant contribution, but how much? IDK. Damn good blocker tho, think we see that

Maybe its McNichols 

What type of impact from Evans? I think he'll lay big hits and maybe a couple of picks but I don't expect much more than that. Unless Mike Smith funnels the scheme where he can make the plays, I just don't see it. Who knows though, maybe Smith will utilize him everywhere. Evans is a good blitzer too.

3 hours ago, indifference said:

What type of impact from Evans? I think he'll lay big hits and maybe a couple of picks but I don't expect much more than that. Unless Mike Smith funnels the scheme where he can make the plays, I just don't see it. Who knows though, maybe Smith will utilize him everywhere. Evans is a good blitzer too.

He's practiced a little bit in the slot. He could see some snaps there throughout the season.

But Elliot has been making plays every day, and he's been playing with the ones. So he's probably got that spot locked down.

3 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

He's practiced a little bit in the slot. He could see some snaps there throughout the season.

But Elliot has been making plays every day, and he's been playing with the ones. So he's probably got that spot locked down.

Read that we will be rolling out the 3 safety package this year. He will have some role in that package as a rover. Just don't think those type of guys make huge impacts throughout a whole 16. Maybe a couple good games here and there but Howard will provide the seal on the edge every week plus red zone scoring options.

It's so nice to finally have a TEs who just adds so much versatility.  After years of watching guys like Gonzalez,  Graham, and Olsen torch the Bucs, going to be fun this season.  Brate will compliment Howard so well finding soft spots in the zone.  

On 8/4/2017 at 3:55 PM, ravishingone said:

It's so nice to finally have a TEs who just adds so much versatility.  After years of watching guys like Gonzalez,  Graham, and Olsen torch the Bucs, going to be fun this season.  Brate will compliment Howard so well finding soft spots in the zone.  

man isnt it nice. I love watching them highlights!!!!

Archived