GDT: Giants @ Cowboys - Dak Prescott vs. Vanilla Vick (The Turkey Bowl!)

Tony7188

Hopefully, you guys are starting to see what I’ve been talking about for the longest time… we have to treat Dak and Rush like they are the exact same player.  The more we put the ball in Dak’s hand instead of the running game, the closer we are to losing.  We are running the ball down their esophagus… why are we asking Dak to take shots?  

Just now, The_Slamman said:

Hopefully, you guys are starting to see what I’ve been talking about for the longest time… we have to treat Dak and Rush like they are the exact same player.  The more we put the ball in Dak’s hand instead of the running game, the closer we are to losing.  We are running the ball down their esophagus… why are we asking Dak to take shots?  

Because they barely produced any offense at all with Rush. Your answer should be obvious. How’d things go in Minnesota?

So this is what worries me about after effect of games like Minny the team gets too caught up on the hype and feels they have to blow out the team and not let things just happen have to watch but my guess is the team got too greedy for a big play on the 2nd two and 3rd and 2 as well as goin FG for it in 4th which only servers even if you make it to help Giants ego.   Then again that pass after the big runs that turned into interception being too greedy not patient to let the game flow.  Now the special teams fail most likely kills another drive

Just now, The_Slamman said:

And that’s what happens when defenses have to focus on stopping the run.  

This. 

also helps when receivers are using their hands like that and dak is sticking it in there pretty good. Cause honestly I haven’t seen a ton of separation on those routes.