Justin Fields has a separated nonthrowing shoulder; on pace to return vs Packers

biggie.

1 minute ago, blkwdw13 said:

A comprehension class would probably help you understand better, but you come off as some one who has an agenda. Again as I have stated since it's hard for you, I only stated what records he broke, never mentioned anything else. I didn't even defend Fields as being some great player.

Well, multiple people seem to have misinterpreted your post then. I don't see why anyone would jump into to accuse someone critical of Fields the passer of having an agenda while pointing out some useless records he broke if they weren't disagreeing with that person and defending Fields, personally.

I think there are a lot of people around here with agendas going the opposite way, as there usually is. There were a lot of fans of Fields around this site pre-draft who are now looking to claim they were right because his offense suddenly wasn't completely anemic for a few weeks. I am not a college football fan, I don't fancy myself some draft guru as many here do and I'm simply calling a spade a spade as I see it. The guy sucks as a passer and isn't living up to his potential there. Not even close.

8 minutes ago, CKSteeler said:

Well, multiple people seem to have misinterpreted your post then. I don't see why anyone would jump into to accuse someone critical of Fields the passer of having an agenda while pointing out some useless records he broke if they weren't disagreeing with that person and defending Fields, personally.

I think there are a lot of people around here with agendas going the opposite way, as there usually is. There were a lot of fans of Fields around this site pre-draft who are now looking to claim they were right because his offense suddenly wasn't completely anemic for a few weeks. I am not a college football fan, I don't fancy myself some draft guru as many here do and I'm simply calling a spade a spade as I see it. The guy sucks as a passer and isn't living up to his potential there. Not even close.

This line right here tells me you don't even watch the Bears games, which is fine I don't expect people to watch every game for every team. He doesn't suck as a passer he is just inconsistent and definitely needs to progress in the passing game. But he has shown that he can process the field and make any throw, there is just a whole bunch of reasons why he isn't doing it consistently. And yes he is one of those reason, I have said this through out the season if you lookthrough my post in the Bears forum.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

Good for him. That's amounted to a total 3 wins so far; which include 2 losses in his big running games.

Wins aren’t a QB stat, so I don’t understand the correlation.

(I do, I just enjoy shutting down W/L stats when discussing QBs).

9 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

Besides Bears' records, what? On the season so far he has:

59.6% completion - 1642 pass yds - 13TD - 8 INT - 834 rush yds - 7 rush TD - 13 Fumbles

If that's historic, we're in the 1950s. Sure, his rushing games vs the 30th Lions and 15th Dolphins rushing defense was impressive. But that's it.

Just a simple one, 178 in a game is the most rush yards by a QB in NFL history, eclipsing Vicks 173...

That's just from me watching the game....there is more too but you kind of don't really matter

As far as the fumbles, how many lost? We have a bad center...i would guess most of those were at the snap

Edited by MonserinNC

23 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Mr Rogers Clown GIF

Great discussion.

I was right you idiot haha..you clearly are the clown here! Haha....like in what world am i a clown for proving you wrong in a minute just off memory? .....the other ones are more for stat geeks and I don't care to look them up... but he has more

Edited by MonserinNC