QB Talk Once Again.... sigh

JetsandI

Without FA and trade movement, Jets can't know for sure so keeping Wilson aboard for now is all they can say.

Maybe it is true that Jets have a plan for Wilson as 3rd year starter. In that case, Jets could make a trade for qb by deadline this Fall.   Dunno.

I'll be shocked if anyone made an offer for a QB who put up Jamarcus Russell numbers on a better team. He'll be on the roster unless JD goes against Saleh. I honestly don't care as long as he is not on the field. 

I need to spend more time watching the college QBs, but my vets are L.Jackson (doubtful), D.Carr, and Jimmy G. 

Where do we think these guys gets drafted and what are our thoughts?! 

I want us to draft a dual threat qb this year who can actually use their legs as part of the game plan not just scramble when the **** hits the fan. 

Bo Nix

Dorian Thompson-Robinson 

Will Levis

Anthony Richardson

2 hours ago, KimuraGod said:

I want us to draft a dual threat qb this year who can actually use their legs as part of the game plan not just scramble when the **** hits the fan. 

Bo Nix

Dorian Thompson-Robinson 

Will Levis

Anthony Richardson

Nix is returning.

Levis actually played in the Shanahan offense but his age is same as Wilson.

DTR and Richardson are raw projects. That will drive us into insanity.

Having Wilson as a 3rd stringer isn't the end of the world, at least we're all accepting that it's his level and the chances of him turning it around are equivalent to a 7th round flyer doing well. 

I've completely turned off Carr and want nothing to do with him though, this attitude stinks and he's erratic and will probably suck in New York's winter.

18 minutes ago, ukjets21 said:

Having Wilson as a 3rd stringer isn't the end of the world, at least we're all accepting that it's his level and the chances of him turning it around are equivalent to a 7th round flyer doing well. 

I've completely turned off Carr and want nothing to do with him though, this attitude stinks and he's erratic and will probably suck in New York's winter.

Yeah, I’d rather go after Tom Brady than Derek Carr. But I know this regime is going to reach to save jobs, can’t blame them.

8 hours ago, KimuraGod said:

Bo Nix

Dorian Thompson-Robinson 

Will Levis

Anthony Richardson

Anthony Richardson is a hard pass.  Even his highlight film shows underthrown and badly placed throws.

15 hours ago, rickyt31 said:

I'll be shocked if anyone made an offer for a QB who put up Jamarcus Russell numbers on a better team. He'll be on the roster unless JD goes against Saleh. I honestly don't care as long as he is not on the field. 

I need to spend more time watching the college QBs, but my vets are L.Jackson (doubtful), D.Carr, and Jimmy G. 

People called me crazy in NFL Gen over a month ago for saying he would be cut from the team. Not looking so crazy anymore.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ukjets21 said:

Carr has always taken the high road in every situation and always has his teammates backs, he handled last year's turmoil very well and would be a massive upgrade in terms of leadership so I don't think it's fair to knock him for his attitude. His on-play ability is what I question, does he make us a playoff team and get us out of QB purgatory? If you like Carr now vs Garoppolo in SF, then Carr is gonna be the guy you want because our offensive system is much worse than the Shanny system and Garoppolo will simply not be as good for us.