QB Talk Once Again.... sigh

JetsandI

42 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

You’re clearly triggered 

Again, you tried to create false narratives and you’re upset that the backup is out performing a QB you probably stanned all off-season for who’s worse than JaMarcus Russel lol

White is more than likely not our QBOTF. But he’s not why we’re losing games. 

You clearly don't read a word I write then. Bc my standpoint this whole time is that White has outplayed Wilson. But the narrative that White has been good and we shouldn't criticize him is absurd. Go look back to wherever since that MIN game that I have said Wilson should start over White or anything along that line. My line of thinking has been that he played poorly in MIN and that should be criticized the same way Wilson when he plays bad.

Some of you fanboys are just on this high horse of Mike White like he's 3-0 and slinging 3 TDs a game and 0 INTs.

49 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

You clearly don't read a word I write then. Bc my standpoint this whole time is that White has outplayed Wilson. But the narrative that White has been good and we shouldn't criticize him is absurd. Go look back to wherever since that MIN game that I have said Wilson should start over White or anything along that line. My line of thinking has been that he played poorly in MIN and that should be criticized the same way Wilson when he plays bad.

Some of you fanboys are just on this high horse of Mike White like he's 3-0 and slinging 3 TDs a game and 0 INTs.

Maybe you shouldn’t be telling fans how they should criticize a player and I won’t call out your ridiculous made up narratives.

stay triggered and have a good day 

Using wins and loses to define a QB is greatly flawed. Last I checked, there were 10 other guys on O and 11 on D and ST. W’s and L’s are a team effort and that includes the coaching staff.

As for White vs Wilson, White is clearly playing better FB than Wilson ATM. Is he the answer to the Jets never ending search for a QB? I dunno. I think he has earned the opportunity to prove it. I still have hope for Zach. We know he has the physical skills. We all hoped for progress this year and he seems to have actually taken a step back. At this point, Zach is a long shot. Will the coaching staff, JD, Woody, and most importantly, the fans give him the time he may need? Probably not. I hope he plays well on Sunday. I’m less concerned about playoffs and more so about having a stable QB situation next season. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, jetfuel34 said:

Well we will see how Wilson does against a very soft Lions D.

I think this will be Wilson stat line for the Lions game.

10/30 110 yards 0 TD 3 INT. He has a screen pass to MC and he breaks it for 50 yards. Only reason he gets over 100 yards passing. 

And I’ve been accused of “hating” Zach Wilson, geez lol

It won’t be that bad.

Sorry, repost in more relevant thread:

Perfect scenario would be for Wilson to gain some of his trade value back, lose in the first round, sign a veteran like Daniel Jones or someone half decent, then trade Wilson akin to a Darnold trade. Giants could be takers at that point. I'm not sure what other veterans could be available. Lamar Jackson if they are willing to give up two 1st rounders (not bad if they picking 18-22 next year). But Jones would be better value.

23 minutes ago, WheatieMan said:

Perfect scenario would be for Wilson to gain some of his trade value back, lose in the first round, sign a veteran like Daniel Jones or someone half decent, then trade Wilson akin to a Darnold trade. Giants could be takers at that point. I'm not sure what other veterans could be available. Lamar Jackson if they are willing to give up two 1st rounders (not bad if they picking 18-22 next year). But Jones would be better value.

Since it may be unlikely for Jets to land a legit starting qb this upcoming season Jones may be one of few solid options for Jets to look at.   Jones is developing slowly in new system for Giants and he will have to deal with new system and players for Jets.  We will see.

31 minutes ago, WheatieMan said:

Darnold is going for his third straight win, his trade value is thru the roof.