Game Balls and Jerry Straps: Vagiants @ Dallas

HDsportsfan

GB's: Second half Team. The EZ celebration. Rushing game was over 150 total. CD had an excellent second half as did Dak. Gallup helped keep drives alive in the first half.

Jerry Straps: Refs overall, First half team. CD's mannerism on the field. Maher for the missed FG.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING FELLAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GBs:  Zeke, Lamb, Gallop and the TEs.  Run game came through today.  First drive of the second half was masterful (outside of the penalties.  We ran the ball 9x for 48 yards, then Dak finished it with 16 yard TD.  It completely set tone for second half.  When we can run the ball 39x for 160 yards, we are tough to beat.

JSs:  penalties, first half Dak.

First half obviously wasn’t ideal, and the penalties are forever frustrating, but that was a dominant second half.

Cowboys are now +80 in scoring differential in 5 games since Dak has been back. This team is the class of the NFC right now. I really hope we are able to figure out how to catch the Eagles, because 2 playoff games at home vs 3 on the road probably doubles (or maybe more) our Super Bowl hopes.

GB:  ZEKE was this 2016???...   TE's, Lamb and Gallup.  Parsons, Armstrong, Wilson. All stood out... (personaly I think we were way too hard on Lamb in the 1st half.. had a drop for sure and should have prevented the second interception but still was active and made some nice plays)  Lamb's route running has improved a lot over the years, seems crisper

HM:  Dak-Dak was a difference maker in the way he played.  PROBLEM though while interceptions happen from time to time and are part of the game having TWO in one game mostly costs you WINS>..  Dak also made some great third down throws to keep the chains moving in all our TD drives he alone with some great throws was why we scored TD number two multiple times overcoming bad penalties by the OL.     rest of D... played really really hard but still can not allow so many "big" plays against such a week receiving core as the Giants, and seemed caught off guard on a lot of plays.  Pollard-didn't have the stats but he ran really hard and as good as I've seen from him between the tackles in hitting the wholes with power.  Also didn't miss any of his blitz pick ups...

JS:  PENALTIES...  presnap should not be a issue ATHOME>..  

oddly for a change have really nothing bad to say about the REF's.  Saw nothing really bad though TWO terrible spots that could have had an effect.  Should be upset that the D gave up a meaningless TD late but was too happy to really care.

You all ain't gonna wanna hear this but I'm going to say it anyway.

GB:TE Daulton Schultz.

I posted, when Dak was out and Schultz production dropped, that it was the chemistry, or lack there of, that was affecting his lack of production.

Well, in case you haven't noticed, his production is up and, maybe I'm seeing things, but whenever Zeke or Pollard is running for a TD or grinding out a 1st down, there is Schultz blocking.

So I am going to stand by the kid and point out just how valuable he is to Dak on this team.

GB: 
Zeke - his best game in some time. 
MP - Those late sacks were big. 

Jocks:
1st half Cowboys. They looked to playing elsewhere
Tyler Smith - Of the game I’ve seen, this was his worst by a long shot.

I’m sick of talking about the NFL’s officiating issues, by damn it’s hard when it’s bad game after game.

Edited by WizardHawk

1 hour ago, WizardHawk said:

GB: 
Zeke - his best game in some time. 
MP - Those late sacks were big. 

Jocks:
1st half Cowboys. They looked to playing elsewhere
Tyler Smith - Of the game I’ve seen, this was his worst by a long shot.

I’m sick of talking about the NFL’s officiating issues, by damn it’s hard when it’s bad game after game.

I totally agree about T Smith.  Started the game run blocking okay but it went down hill after that.   I just would also like to add Pollard in a way really impressed me with this game.  HE did a much better job grinding out yards this game with no "big" hole then I've seen, and was solid in pass protect. Ironically also a lot of Smith's yards this game were on the misdirection plays getting  outside the D. like that run option from Dak, plays that Pollard has been capitalizing on. 

9 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

All I know is that Micah Parsons is making it very hard for me to keep my vow of refusing to spend money on the team. He is absolutely remarkable.

Have you changed your mind on Quincy yet because of how good Parsons is? Dak cannot throw interceptions like that in the playoffs. You overcome them against a beaten up Giants team but not the better teams in the nfc. 

1 hour ago, cromagnum said:

Have you changed your mind on Quincy yet because of how good Parsons is? Dak cannot throw interceptions like that in the playoffs. You overcome them against a beaten up Giants team but not the better teams in the nfc. 

Eeeeeekkkkkk he who shall not be named has been named in this forum!!! That is grounds for expulsion here