Week 12: Ravens @ Jags

DreamKid

1 minute ago, Ray Reed said:

Stephens has held up well this half i’ve been very pleased

Bowser lost like 0 explosion after an achilles tear....that guy is a supreme athlete 

I do feel he’s slightly less explosive, but yeah compared to how this injury has crippled some other supreme athletes, that’s pretty amazing.

Have to give a shout out to the Ravens medical/recovery squad with that one for sure (I’m assuming it was the team doctors facilitating his recovery).

If Ojabo comes back with the same level of explosion, things could get scary with our front 7.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

I do feel he’s slightly less explosive, but yeah compared to how this injury has crippled some other supreme athletes, that’s pretty amazing.

Have to give a shout out to the Ravens medical/recovery squad with that one for sure (I’m assuming it was the team doctors facilitating his recovery).

If Ojabo comes back with the same level of explosion, things could get scary with our front 7.

Suggs and I think Steve Smith both came back from achilles’ way better than expected as well

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

Other offensive players have to make plays, this game has not been a notable good or bad from Lamar.

Agreed. Lamar has been very effective running the football IMO. He’s been better as a passer in the second half.

We’ve not had an incredibly productive run game and there’ve been drops in the Redzone from both Andrews and Oliver.

Okay Hump, just put this game on your back with all these plays you’re making. 

Just now, diamondbull424 said:

Marcus Peters does not have the recovery speed anymore. It’s clear that this is his last season in Baltimore. He can’t recover enough to be the same interception threat he was.

well… not unless he signs for a very team friendly deal.

I can see him back on a team friendly deal and take over the Jimmy Smith type role. 

He's off of an ACL surgery too. It takes a while. 

He's getting abused regularly though.