the MFing victory thread (NSFW)

Kiwibrown

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

If he is? Great.  

I don’t expect him to play like he hasn’t missed a snap, and I’m fine with him being rusty tbh.  This season is a wash and I just want to see steady progression and him becoming more comfortable with his teammates and the offense every week.

I still think a rusty version of him is enough to win against the Texans though.

This is true, I am more concerned with the OL being intact. As far as Watson, I think the more possessions, the more comfortable he will become.  

4 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

This is true, I am more concerned with the OL being intact. As far as Watson, I think the more possessions, the more comfortable he will become.  

I think Watson’s legs and this scheme are gonna be a huge plus for the OL. Teams can’t overcommit to getting out in front play side on runs or Watson will bootleg them to death.  

And if teams can stack the box and focus on stopping Nicholas Jamaal Chubb, well….

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I think Watson’s legs and this scheme are gonna be a huge plus for the OL. Teams can’t overcommit to getting out in front play side on runs or Watson will bootleg them to death.  

And if teams can stack the box and focus on stopping Nicholas Jamaal Chubb, well….

True, teams cant just rush wildly like they do Brissett

• Like 1

20 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Nope.  And Watson looks for and can hit the deep ball.  

He’s gonna put a lot of stress on defenses in ways we haven’t seen here in a long time.

My lord, if Watson can evade the initial wave of rush we are going to have so many opportunities for deep passes. Especially when the box is packed 

• Like 1