The Josh Jacobs Decision

RaidersAreOne

What would you do with Jacobs?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do with Jacobs?

• Re-sign him, likely for 3-4 years and top ~5-8 pay. Our O would be totally screwed without him.
    • Franchise tag him for one season, run him into the ground, then move on. We need him around but can't commit to him.
    • Let him walk, don't tie up big $ long-term for an oft-injured RB. Collect that comp pick!
    • Other

Just now, FloydFan said:

Honestly his soft attitude and constant cryptic tweets scream being a toddler to me. I’d be happy to ship him off. 

It truly irks me too. I love the social world but giving sensitive babies a huge and direct platform is so cringy. Jacobs is up there with the Carr bros as far as cryptic crap.

I love JJ. I hope we don't move on from him. I would however understand it due to avoiding big $ to a RB who hasn't proven he can stay healthy.

That would be a tough pill to swallow but again, I would understand it.

• Like 1

Jacobs has always had a cringe character. Being homeless somehow made people think he’s a high character guy. 

But it also looks bad that Waller, Jacobs, Adams all seem unhappy and we brought in a below average QB. I’ll wait til the draft to reserve judgment on everything. But if the draft is bad, then this regime doesn’t know what they are doing and we are headed for disaster. 

1 minute ago, RaidersAreOne said:

It truly irks me too. I love the social world but giving sensitive babies a huge and direct platform is so cringy. Jacobs is up there with the Carr bros as far as cryptic crap.

I love JJ. I hope we don't move on from him. I would however understand it due to avoiding big $ to a RB who hasn't proven he can stay healthy.

That would be a tough pill to swallow but again, I would understand it.

I’m just exhausted by it. He is an absolute diva it seems like and quite frankly no running back should be. Like bro your position is a dime a dozen calm your butt down. I would like to keep JJ and him be a focal point in the offense but if he keeps that up and still wants a brinks truck then send him off. 

2 minutes ago, FloydFan said:

I’m just exhausted by it. He is an absolute diva it seems like and quite frankly no running back should be. Like bro your position is a dime a dozen calm your butt down. I would like to keep JJ and him be a focal point in the offense but if he keeps that up and still wants a brinks truck then send him off. 

With jimmy g at qb jj is getting almost 400 carries. We’re wasting jj time

2 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Should’ve did it last year. This is so insane watch him walk for next to nothing also. 

I think they’ll get at least a third if they move him, probably a second. He did just lead the league in rushing. 

29 minutes ago, FloydFan said:

I think they’ll get at least a third if they move him, probably a second. He did just lead the league in rushing. 

He’s a rb tho and there’s a lot of them in fa

ziegs trading away guys getting game stop value in return it’s annoying as hell

• Like 2