WEEK 13 Gameday Thread ---- Green Bay Packers (4-8) @ Chicago Bears (3-9) --- LOVE showcase game???

Striker

1 minute ago, Refugee said:

Really hope Love can win this one. Even if the season has gone to hell, there’s the principal of the longest standing rivalry in the game riding on this one. 

This is the last game I want us to win, but only if it’s Love starting.

Rodgers doesn’t deserve the legacy builder. He took money over legacy.

• Like 1

GB is essentially out of North division contention.  GB would need to win out and MIN would need to lose out.

GB is 5 games back in the loss column on Dallas
GB is 4 games back in the loss column on NYG ...but really 5 since NYG holds the H2H tiebreaker
GB is 3 games back in the loss column on WAS ... but really 3 since WAS holds the H2H tiebreaker

move Rodgers to IR and let see what Love has.  

GB is essentially out of North division contention.  GB would need to win out and MIN would need to lose out.

GB is 5 games back in the loss column on Dallas
GB is 4 games back in the loss column on NYG ...but really 5 since NYG holds the H2H tiebreaker
GB is 3 games back in the loss column on WAS ... but really 3 since WAS holds the H2H tiebreaker

move Rodgers to IR and let see what Love has.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

I hope Love plays incredibly well in a loss. 

Let's lose this one 48-50 and convince the Bears that Fields is there guy so they ink him to a huge long term deal. 

We give up 50 to CHI it would also mark the end of Joe Barry's DC career.

• Like 1

On 11/27/2022 at 8:48 PM, Outpost31 said:

This is the last game I want us to win, but only if it’s Love starting.

Rodgers doesn’t deserve the legacy builder. He took money over legacy.

I know you like to throw out the wild takes, but as owner of the Bears, AR is entitled to all due respect in the rivalry. He and Favre (and a game of Hundley) rewrote The whole narrative from beingdown so many games to being well up right now. Taking the most wins in the League title from them is still an important milestone in the battle. 

Edited by Refugee
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Refugee said:

I know you like to throw out the wild takes, but as owner of the Bears, AR is entitled to all due respect in the rivalry. He and Farve (and a game of Hundley) rewrote The whole narrative from beingdown so many games to being well up right now. Taking the most wins in the League title from them is still an important milestone in the battle. 

Don’t care. Rodgers took the money instead of the legacy.

Favre never ONCE took over 13% of the cap and multiple times restructured his deal to HELP the Packers.

Rodgers has taken over 13% of the cap 7 years.

I don’t give a flying **** about Aaron’s legacy.