WEEK 13 Gameday Thread ---- Green Bay Packers (4-8) @ Chicago Bears (3-9) --- LOVE showcase game???

Striker

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

Yes.  Was looking at them purely at their WR numbers.  I consider Olave to be the front runner for OROY.

I think the voters are going to look at them as football players. Watson's two rushing TD's won't be overlooked. I think he gets more than a few TDs in the last 4 games and a lot more looks. 

Olave will have done it over the 17 games, barring injury. Watson will have done it over 8 games and missed several due to injury. Much greater impact from Watson. 

9 minutes ago, Billy86 said:

If he keeps healthy and we can get Lazard at a decent price, I really like them + Doubs for next year. Throw in Toure fighting for the 4th spot with a 3rd or 4th rounder and 1yr vet deal guy, and we're looking nice. 

But that won't stop the entire draft build up being about hwo "GB still needs a 1st round WR!" for the 6th (7th?) year in a row. 

And as I type this in he goes again!! Man, we've not got a player here. We've got a future elite assuming he keeps healthy. This dude is a fecking monster!! 

Credit to old man Watson too on the block. 

I don't even want a 1 year rental, if we bring Lazard back.  Get Toure and another 4th rounder or so in there and go!  All a vet will do is take reps from the young additions.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Striker said:

BF peaked with BF2 and the Desert Combat mod still was the best of it all.

...I'll just use this gif on myself and save folks time.

Grampa Simpson Meme GIF by MOODMAN

Desert Combat was amazing for sure. I still dumped the most hours into BC2 for whatever reason, still think BF3 was the best BF ever in terms of for when it was released and what it was up against. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mtsportsfan1 said:

To all the people I might have insulted today , I apologize . I might have had a little bit too much drink today ! Go pack go !

If that is the best insulting you can do while drinking, you haven't had enough to drink. 😂

• Like 1

Just now, Old Guy said:

I think the voters are going to look at them as football players. Watson's two rushing TD's won't be overlooked. I think he gets more than a few TDs in the last 4 games and a lot more looks. 

Olave will have done it over the 17 games, barring injury. Watson will have done it over 8 games and missed several due to injury. Much greater impact from Watson. 

I feel like it's more likely we see Watson getting "docked" for playing with Rodgers.  Olave is going to have the bulk numbers in his favor.  He's the clear #1 WR in New Orleans with nearly 60 more targets than the next WR.  Watson was 5th coming into today's game.  It's definitely an interesting discussion.